Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok thanks alot, but all in all the two 18" Fi BTL's beats all eh? Maybe if i didnt get a huge box to put the 18's in i could put them into my trunk. Its got alot of room actually lol.

err i wouldnt try to fit 2 18 btls in a trunk..and it wouldnt sound as good with a small box either..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

I was thinking of mounting the amps under the back seats. Same with the batteries. I wouldnt care if i didnt have any trunk left, as long as it fit :rolleyes:

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

I guess u guys are right. I already have x2 SPL 15's in the trunk. But they arent really that loud. Maybe i should go with x2 15' Fi BTL's and the amp David suggested.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

it could be done, but it would be alotta work, you would have to build the box in the trunk, most likely you would need alot of fiberglass.

Posted

Im asking alot of questions and feel really stupid for it lol.

But if it would be hard to fit x2 18 BTL's in the trunk maybe i should go with just x1.

Or would x2 15" BTLs be louder?

I feel really bad for asking all these noob questions, sorry lol

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

either one will be loud....you cant go wrong with a btl :)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Posted Image

Here is my trunk, im thinking about putting x2 Fi BTL 18's in it.

I can make it work :rolleyes:

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

On the 18' BTL's is a 3rd magnet needed, will it improve the bass or what does that actually do?

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

On the 18' BTL's is a 3rd magnet needed, will it improve the bass or what does that actually do?

the 3rd magnet gains you like 30dbs :)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1620 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...