Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Soundstream xxx18 or DC lv 5 18?


Recommended Posts

Posted

DC for sure !

I've never trusted / like Soundstream, but that is just me. biaised opinion, for sure !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted
daily

Idk if I'd wanna give any sub that much daily honestly. But the big difference isn't in the subs, It's in the build quality. Meaning box build, amp and settings, and electrical to back the amp...I've heard a few LVL5's and liked them, but no XXX's, so I can't really give an accurate opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 572 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...