Sonic Electronix

To run a true 3k watt amp like a Sundown 3000D, you're gonna need something like an HO alt + big batt in back.. Or you could get away with big 3 upgrade and 2 big batts.

To have a proper electrical you should expect to spend at a minimum $500 for which ever route you choose.

All i got atm is 4 guage from the batt with a 120amp fuse to he back. My freind has got a battery he is giving me for free. So ill have the battery in back. Im not looking to get a new alt either because its not worth it for my car cause idk how long its going to last. So would you advise me looking into a different amp like the audiopipe amp the guy posted above or still go with sundown???

4 Gauge? you should do a couple runs of 1 gauge for your big 3 at least (if you plan on running a 3k rms amp with no HO alt)

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Don't try to run a 3000 watts amp with only light electrical upgrades. The amplifier will not last if you don't give him enough juice to play.

You NEED the HO alt and good primary and secondary AGM batteries. Of course, you must do the big3 (try google to find out how to do it, if you want).

Too much batts on a stock alternator will not make it ! The alt will suffer from "overwork" to charge the batts.

4 gauge? NO, no, no !!!

You need 0 gauge or bigger wires.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived