Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

lookin nice, thats alota deadener!

2 and about a half boxes so far.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That little guy kicks ass!

I snagged it at HD, they had a bunch ms-marked and I swooped up on the set.

haha i got mine at HD when they had the drill/impact combo on sale for $149, i use them both just about every day.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

haha i got mine at HD when they had the drill/impact combo on sale for $149, i use them both just about every day.

They had that deal and then some retard marked them down another 20 bucks. I couldn't pass that up :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Getting closer on the doors. Little too cold out to be wrapping. Going to get at it tomorrow when it warms up.

021-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

Got one rear quarter panel done. I need to order up some more to do the other side :)

006-8.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-7.jpg

I also have been switching out all the lights to blue LED's

009-8.jpg

011-5.jpg

015-4.jpg

And you can't forget the blue lumilogo :D

014-4.jpg

They had that deal and then some retard marked them down another 20 bucks. I couldn't pass that up :D

wow thats a steal.

that door looks great, and i really like the blue LED's.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

wow thats a steal.

that door looks great, and i really like the blue LED's.

Thanks!

lookin good.... cant wait to see this all finished :)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived