Second Skin Audio

Box Design

Ludachris5150

Idk... Fuck it I guess, These calculators are bullshit. Guess Im jus goin to have to pay for someone to get me a correct design.

That calculator works fine You just need to figure out the displacements of the 45's

TDH FTW !!!

That calculator works fine You just need to figure out the displacements of the 45's

Well everyone tells me the port length of 21" wont equal out to 32hz... And the 45's displacement aint even a big deal. If the box is 3.9^3, The 45's wont take me lower than the 3.5^3 that Im lookn for

Rebuild in progress...

Did you get the email I sent you with the design?

What was wrong with it?

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

What was wrong with it?

Nothing was wrong with it at all. I askd a couple people for help on a design. This one jus has the 45's, Supposedly displacment accountd for. Its a tiny bit highr than I wantd for Hz but oh well. Any box is gunna sound better than the .6ft^3 to big one that I have now. If nobody can crunch these numbers and let me know if it checks out, Im gunna use the one you sent me... I guess Ill leave out the 45's n shit. I dont have time to sit n figure that shit out. Nor do I know how, I wanna get this box startd asap!!!

Rebuild in progress...

What was wrong with it?

I pry will run with yours. Another person jus told me they got 4.21ft^3 @ 33.92Hz from the new design (thats supposed to be 3.79ft^3 @ 32.61Hz. Seems everytime someone sends me a design and I have people crunch the numbers it turns out different than claimd. I dont wanna break down and buy another prefab. So Im pry gunna run with yours. Wish it had 45's in it. Accountd for to!

Rebuild in progress...

Your latest enclosure looks MUCH better than the first. Do you not know how to calculate volume or something?

Use ExpoSports calculator if you're stuck on port length.

Ive tried using ExpoSports calc. I can design a box on their thats 3.75ft^3 @ 32Hz but when I ask people if its okay they say no no its off. The port length is to short, Or this and that. So I kinda gave up using that

Rebuild in progress...

Archived