Sonic Electronix

what do you guys think about this

fail at quoting yourself twice in a row. bro, dont buy something because its "awesome". if you do that (which you are), then you will skimp out on other shit like your amp then complain that you dont have money to buy everything else.

yea if you want like half the rms going to it.

im going to keep looking around at amps

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

im going to keep looking around at amps

you obviously didnt read what i put. dont get something "awesome" then skimp out on all the other details. this is why you have a set budget before you buy. im trying to be nice and help you man.

you obviously didnt read what i put. dont get something "awesome" then skimp out on all the other details. this is why you have a set budget before you buy. im trying to be nice and help you man.

i know

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

umm is there any power bass amps that can put out like 2500 watts at 2 ohms

you never even though of this, you need a high output alt and some batts along with the big 3 if you even want to come close to thinking about getting a 2kw+ amplifier

you never even though of this, you need a high output alt and some batts along with the big 3 if you even want to come close to thinking about getting a 2kw+ amplifier

id say the big 3 and 3 batteries at the LEAST, my amp is 1500rms i got the big 3 and 2 batteries and my voltage still drops to 12.8 at full tilt which is too low for my likings

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

The amps that these other guys are throwing out to you are VERY good amps. They may be more costly than that first and second amp you posted, but for a good damn reason. That first and second amp you posted, you ever hear of too good to be true? Dont look at "Max Power rating", its just a gimmick to get you to buy a lousy product that will shit out on you in the long run. I dont even know if the RMS rating on those amps are true. People here will recommend Audioque amps because they seem to be reliable and if you're on a budget, and if you have money stocked, its almost a given that sundown is the way to go. I guarentee you if you keep looking around for cheap amps, you're gonna find ones that are lousy and you're gonna hear the same responses as you're getting right now. You're also cutting yourself short here by buying a dual 1 coil sub, because the only safe way to wire a d1 is in 2 ohms, and you need an amp that is 2000W @ 2ohm stable, imagine the rms power rating on the amp at 1 ohm? In the long run, buying a mayhem with a d2 coil and an amp that is 2000W stable at 1 ohm is cheaper than what you're doing. Thats just my take on things

Archived