* Sensitivity: 88 dB

* Frequency Response: 60-22,000 Hz

* Recommended RMS Power: 60W

* Peak Power Handling: 120W

* Impedance: 4 ohms

Shipping: 8.25lbs

selling them for 145 shiping included in price

06_2.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol hey bro what model are these?... they look power and they look componant but the specs are punch (i didnt search so dont quote me) if its the power comps i may take the blow and get them (looking for more fnqs)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i wish they were power series i would keep them so i can have 4 power 6.5s along with the tweets but they are the punch seires, i bought them off ebay without completly reading the discription and got them and bam they were punch, not that there is anything wrong with punch i just prefer power o and yes they are componets

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol well my 801x would burn those punch speakers up so for me its a :V

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol buy me some power comps since you got all this... btw what else do you got