Scylloga's Dakota updated DC LVL 3 IS HERE!!!!!

Guest Scylloga

Just like many of you guys I have been waiting impatiently on my tax return to upgrade my beat. It finally arrived yesterday and I got busy ordering the things I wanted.

SO I placed a order for one of these Pioneer DEH-7100.

Then I went and ordered a pair of these RF T1652-S.

And a pair of these RF T1632.

I bought the RF Power1000 25 to Life from sactownstang.

I also picked up some knukoncepts 1/0 20 feet of blue and black. Gonna grab some lugs locally from a shop here that is giving me a helluva deal on them. About half what Darvex has them listed for.

Tracking on the full range and comps say they should arrive around mid week. The head-unit hopefully will be here around the same time. Ill have those installed before the weekend.

I'm hoping this will help me get a bit louder and still be clear. My neighbor came over today while I was shoveling snow and said he could hear the bass in his house. It wasn't real loud but it was enough he kept lookin out for his boy to come pulling up:P.

Oh yeah also Im building a new box for the 12 Memphis sub gonna go a lil bit bigger and port it. IIRC goin to 1.5 cubes and tuned to around 36ish. The various calcs have it tuned with the dimensions to about 35-36. I think its just the variations of the calcs.

Guest Scylloga

Ok got some updates. I received the rear speakers today. And had the windows tinted.

The shop did 5% on my side and 20 on the rest. They did a 5% brow also. In the pic the window visor is still on. it had released from the door by the mirror so I pulled it off. Gonna get some red ones to match the truck paint. I also have to get some more black trim because the stupid visors caused my trim to peel off.

I also have a video of the speaker unboxing Ill get it processed and on youtube later or maybe tomorrow. Just got home and I'm feeling lazy.

4326629358_8394500607_b.jpg

4325896625_1270dc4499_b.jpg

4325901055_deddbc9088_b.jpg

4325904001_2bbbb496a8_b.jpg

Guest Scylloga

Got home today and guess what?

My new headunit was sitting waiting on me.

Man this thing is fuggin awesome.

Heres a couple videos from the onboxing of the speakers yesterday to a short video of my getting the HU installed.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Guest Scylloga
is that steering wheel atachment new. never seen that before.

i like the pionner, but i like the previous knob on the other generation. the new one doesnt do it for me.

whats the tru ratting on that amp?

Im not sure if its new or not.

The knob takes getting use to.

For the ratings check this thread.

I got some more packages in the mail. the t1652-s comps came in thursday.

And the knu wire arrived friday.

Been a busy week so I didnt get any pictures of the comps.

Im gonna try to get the wiring ran tomorrow. Its suppose to be a warm 41 so hopefully I get it done.

Also going to try and get the speakers installed also.

Im kinda stuck on how I want the new box built. Woofer up port up, woofer forward port up, or woofer up port forward? Anybody have a suggestion? Its a 02 Dakota ext cab. Im going for a stealth look mainly because I have a 11 yr old daughter with friends that I have to haul around from time to time. I want to be able to unhook the sub and sit the box out in case I need more room.

If you have a suggestion or can design something pm me with info. I have no prob paying a fair amount for a design either.

Im also hunting down a tool tray for that same truck so I can "modify" it. Gonna mount the amp there and have it peeking out. :blink:

4335440569_05a9c2888b_b.jpg

Guest Scylloga

Got home today. Had a big ass box waiting for me. and I mean a big ass box.

Sactown wasnt joking when he told me it was a big ass box.

I opened it up expecting a much smaller box inside...nope.

I wasnt expecting such a large amp. But no matter its what I wanted so :P.

Hes a pic of my daughter that is about 4 foot tall holding it.

4344188940_245afd4cb1_b.jpg

dang.. poor kiddo... that rockford beast is gonna make her throw her back out!!!! :o

nice amp... i always wanted and have drooled over that thing...

1996 GMC YUKON 2dr

Eclipse cd5000

six- Soundstream T5 12's in 13^ft tuned to 30.4hz,43.04hz, and 53.53hz soundoff

149.8 on TL in kick,150.0 SEALED in kick 147.8 SB4

3 RF T5002's--------------going to 3 Soundstream DTR1.3400D's

two- Stinger sp1000's----going to two- BATCAP 4000's

2 140 amp alternators---going to 300amp Ohio Generator

2 runs 1/0ga, big 3-------going to 4 runs 1/0g + and 3 runs 1/0g -

MB Quart QSD 6.5's in doors---soon to come

my build log HERE!!!! check it out!

Archived