Scylloga's Dakota updated DC LVL 3 IS HERE!!!!!

Guest Scylloga
dang.. poor kiddo... that rockford beast is gonna make her throw her back out!!!! :o

nice amp... i always wanted and have drooled over that thing...

HAHA yeah she was complaining the whole time. The pic took like 2 minutes to take cause my crackberry decided to be slightly retarded.

Sac yeah it was in the OEM box. and I seen the two screws.

I wish it would clear up this weekend. Im getting impatient to get this stuff installed.

Congrats to ur bad ass amp, looks pretty awsome have fun.

And to all who sell used highendstuff, watch the E-bay Europe. In the last times them sold RF 25 to life Power 1000 for 950 Bucks and more, in the moment there 2 offers for RF 1000 for 11OO as startbid and 1350 for direct buy. I dont know how much shippincoast from the U.S. to Europe, german Post charging 95 bucks for shippin for an amp in this size to the U.S.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scylloga

So the weather has been pretty shitty the past couple weeks. The days its nice out I have been on the road or busy with other things.

I decided this past weekend I was going to do a little bit each day until this weekend. I even put a couple tarps over and around the carport to block wind, sleet snow, or rain.

When I got home Tuesday I had a box from Darvex sitting waiting for me. It was my rcs's bat clamps ring terminals, fuse and fuse holders.

I need to contact them and see about getting a replacement bat clamp because the one I have on my ground one of the screws is stripped. it will tighten down but only with like the last half of a thread.

4363452050_49e4555727_b.jpg

Yesterday and today I spent cutting out my old bat clamps and doing the big three.

I think it turned out looking pretty damn good.

4368557839_efdcbe4e6c_b.jpg

4368557299_f714df2a04_b.jpg

4368557091_d4ff4697f2_b.jpg

4368556869_4139dc6c35_b.jpg

Guest Scylloga
So far so good man, I like the truck.

how do the RF mids sound?

Thanks I got it as a true one owner.

Honestly I dont know. As I stated above everytime I have wanted to get stuff done the weather has been shitty or I was busy with other things and couldnt drop them to work on the truck. This weekend no matter what Im getting that shit in lol. Im tired of looking at the boxes in my room and wishing they was installed.

Just a quick LOL story. Today while doing the big three I was under the truck and my old man was helping me. He says to me" why did you have to take the grill off to do this?" If you dont know dodge trucks grills are attached tot he hood. I replied with"...um dad its attached tot he hood...." Just as I said that he goes " damn it I forgot they are attached to the hood."

Guest Scylloga

Started the tear down this afternoon. My head hurts now. I broke a seat nut, it was rusted and even after soaking it with liquid wrench it broke free from the weld. Then after that I realized I didnt have to take the seats out to run my wires...a dumbass moment.

I got the rear coax speakers installed and wired. It started to get dark and having no light under the carport I called it. I had hell with some of the disassemble that is for sure.

This is where the amp will sit. I bought a tool tray so i can cut the hell out of it so it will look like its suppose to be there. At least that is the plan.

4371787304_f453ebef89_b.jpg

This is of the coax speakers that are going in the factory rear cutouts.

4371786732_57775cb9f5_b.jpg

I tend to get busy and forget to take pictures so its a chore for me to slow down take a picture and what not. LOL Hopefully Ill get some pictures of the slicing and dicing of the tool tray.

Guest Scylloga

ok I worked my ass off today. I got all the speaker wires ran the power and ground ran and hooked up. Mounted and hooked up the components in the doors. Cut out the tool tray in the back seat so the amp would fit. Sliced my thumb open attempted to use the best band-aide ever but the black electric tape wouldnt cover the cut so I had to find a regular band-aide.

I finished running the speaker wires and getting them mounted around 6 this evening. Decided I would hook them up to the amp and then decided I was going to hook the power and ground up. While I was doing the power I thought fuck it Im gonna get this playing tonight. So I ended up pulling the HU out and running the rcas and got it playing music.

The New RF t1652-s and t1652 sound freaking amazing. Im not playing one bit they are sick. And that power 1000 amp is god damn awesome. Its sounds 200% better than the factory setup and its the best sounding system I have ever owned. Its not dialed in yet and completely buttoned up yet. Ill finsih that up tomorrow, I just wanted to hear it playing tonight.

4374299285_c48ee64ff7_b.jpg

4374299035_a1d908e057_b.jpg

4375050452_641f4b51d1_b.jpg

4375050206_ec950b97a9_b.jpg

4374298177_f53e1257b0_b.jpg

4375049700_37278c08e0_b.jpg

4375049080_76a5ebba72_b.jpg

4374295359_dcef5b8157_b.jpg

4375046580_3e109014ea_b.jpg

4375046322_a3a3861dd3_b.jpg

4375046086_f60a80ec84_b.jpg

4374294317_aed9b74558_b.jpg

Guest Scylloga

I lil video I made playin the rf speakers.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Archived