inm Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Posted February 1, 2010 The one thing I hate most about scene is releases have to be rarred. If something is nuked for dumb shit, I dl it anyway. I remember the only CAM I ever downloaded and watched was Snakes on a plane, and there people walking past and coughing every fucking 5 minutes. Quote On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
slugdub Posted February 1, 2010 Report Posted February 1, 2010 really? rars are the worst, i avoid them at all costs. I've had more fakes that were rars than anything too. Quote
inm Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Posted February 1, 2010 I guess I worded it wrong, I meant I hate rars. haha Quote On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.