KLMX 0 Gauge - 1.50/Foot @ KnuKonceptz.com

moh.vze.com

I bought 18ft of their flex ones for my big 3 (lol yeah i got quite a bit of leftovers). Bleh. I tried to keep some of the flex 0 gauge wires long when I did the big 3 just so I don't feel like an idiot for buying so much for that particular install in the first place.

Hmm. Right now I have 4 Gauge Kolossus Fleks Power Wire running from my battery in front to the eD nine.1 in the trunk. I wonder if I should hop on this deal and replace that 4 gauge with 0 gauge :(

Decisions... decisions...

Voltage stays above 13.5V on fulltilt right now with car idle.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Edit: $8 isn't all that much to ship..that shit is heavy duty. :)

$9.99 for shipping if you buy 2x 25ft

heh. When i buy wire, I try to buy enough for future upgrades. Eventually I will add a second battery in the trunk and run a 3000 watt rms system. Makes me wonder if I should just wait for a sale on the flex since those cables can handle up to 300A where as these ones only 250A

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I bought 18ft of their flex ones for my big 3 (lol yeah i got quite a bit of leftovers). Bleh. I tried to keep some of the flex 0 gauge wires long when I did the big 3 just so I don't feel like an idiot for buying so much for that particular install in the first place.

Hmm. Right now I have 4 Gauge Kolossus Fleks Power Wire running from my battery in front to the eD nine.1 in the trunk. I wonder if I should hop on this deal and replace that 4 gauge with 0 gauge :(

Decisions... decisions...

Voltage stays above 13.5V on fulltilt right now with car idle.

You want your wire to match every where. If you have runs of 0 to the back and don't need more runs then don't buy 25..just buy what you need...another run never hurts.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

You want your wire to match every where. If you have runs of 0 to the back and don't need more runs then don't buy 25..just buy what you need...another run never hurts.

Matching wires, yeah.

The only thing that sucks is I'm running out of room for more of these fuse holders: http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=FH-20

I already have one of those for my big 3 and one of these http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=FH-44 under my hood for the amp.

The crap under my hood is so unorganized :(

My big 3 was pretty ghetto. When I put in the new yellow top battery, the stock wirings that were connected to the positive and negative wouldn't reach the new battery, so I created an extension with the 0 gauge wires to connect them lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived