Sweet, thanks for the fast response. Your build was top on the list for me. I'm sure glad it's getting done :)

Well The build has changed some as well. Since my transmission has been acting a bit funny, ive decided to start putting some money away to save for it so all my money cant go towards the wall. I changed it up to 2 18" AA Mayhems with custom chrome motors. Only 3 made in the world :)

good shit shayne. its gonna look fresh next competition

Yea man I definitely cant wait to break it out, especially when I have my system up and running.

Be careful with flat and satin colors. You cannot buff them, wax them much, wetsand them or get many scuffs and scratches on them. They are very hard daily driver colors. I was actually gonna go with a satin clear coat on the accord but was told that its almost impossible to keep manageable for a daily car. They are really show car finishes.

Thanks for the info. Were not to worried about maintenance really. The Mazda is in pretty rough shape. Anything I do to it will be an improvement. I wouldnt do a quality finish like what you have going on with your car anyways. I would probably just shoot it and be done. He wants cheap more than anything.

sexxy paint job man

some black rims would look sick on it

but what happened to your build?

or did all that money go into this?

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Good job on the paint bro,

I do some backyard painting myself so i know it aint easy.

I hope u dont mind me doing a quick photoshop on ur car...

scs5s9.jpg

that would look sick with color matching lips on the rims..i love the black roof an color to..what you gonna do about rims?

The new paint looks nice mr noodles!

cmon, if you going to photochop rims, at least make sure the lip of the rim is the same color as the car :)

lol, I know I know I suck at it.....i tried matching the color but i'm not familiar with PS yet.

I just did it to get an idea, i think it looks nice iether way :P

I see u did not notice the cursor on the front rim...lol

that would look sick with color matching lips on the rims..i love the black roof an color to..what you gonna do about rims?

X2

Would look great with a set of color matched lip with a black face to match the top....if only i knew how to match colors in PS

Archived