question for people that know pitbulls

well time has come for me to get a dog and i really want a pitbull but not just any pit i found out the line i want is called a razors edge lineor razor gotti line cant really remember.but there the ones that are real short and stocky.but after lookin for a while nobody in my area seems to have any so im wondering is there a way to look at the puppies and determine if they'll be short and stocky like i want just lookin at some other breed pitbulls

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

A lot of times you can look at a puppy when he is sitting and tell alot. Just check out his shoulders, if they are broad then he will have a wide stance and be stocky as you say. If he is gonna be short he wont have much excess skin except around the neck.

2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d

Big 3 and KNU 1/0

Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube)

1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3.

Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/

yea hes right they way they look when they are a puppy will determine how they will look when they grow up. here is a pic of my female when she was 7 weeks (rednose)

DSC01176.jpg

this pic was taken a few months ago (2 years old)

14de38a3.jpg

she just had some puppies also so if you're local you could check them out.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

usually, looking at the parents will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect from the pups. if the breeder is even half way decent he will have pics or access to previous litters and maybe the grandparents. in addition to the "look" you want, also make sure to select the pup with the correct temperament for your lifestyle

2002 chevy tahoe

Kenwood Excelon kvt-614

1-Optima Red Top under the hood

1-JL 1000/1

1- JL 12w7

i agree with these guys. you really want a dog that gets along with you.

as for the look... well lets just say that my sister got one of the "runts" of the litter and it now weighs 85 pounds whereas the normal one is only like 50. puppies will tell you a basic shape but size is really a toss-up

also if you like that look you can train your dog. pulling things will build up their shoulder and neck muscles. make sure to get a harness tho. these dogs are determined and will damn near knock themselves out because they are pulling very hard for a long period of time.

you can really shape the dog to look the way you want it just through training.

but please remember these dogs have purpose and they will do whatever that is until it is done. they have an amzaing drive.

**just a hint i learned from my sister if your dog is a nibbler or just chews on things say "ow" instead of no. say it just as if the dog bit you then go on and teach them what they did ws wrong. this is an extra precautionary measure for one day if your dog meets someone and accidentally bites too hard. if they hear "ow" they know they did wrong and will immediately stop.

i say this because there are a shit ton of people looking to ban pitbulls from life and it is up to the owners to control them and prove they are not pure evil

good luck with your search

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im looking for a companion and anew beach buddy but i've always been fascinated with short stocky dogs razors edge line and the english bull terriers.i just cant see paying $1000 for a dog thats way to steep i was lookin into the $400 range

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0