Sonic Electronix

Blowing windows, whats my chance?

Honestly man, don't waste your money on capacitors. They are completely useless in most applications. The smallest battery you can buy from Kinetik is similar to a 600F capacitor for around $100 and will help WAY more, but still not enough for 3k+. You will also need an alternator to keep them charged or you'll blow those too.

As far as the windshield...well I've never seen anybody do it with a trunk system. And until you get upwards of 155db+, you will not have to worry about cracking or blowing a perfect windshield, and even then you're luck is not very good.

Kinetik it is then, Ive wondered about kinetik but I never heard anything about em.

cant believe this thread is still alive

The thread may still be alive but its already been established that I wont break my window, I just didnt see much of a purpose to starting a new thread if I already started asking other questions in here.

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Kinetik it is then, Ive wondered about kinetik but I never heard anything about em.

The thread may still be alive but its already been established that I wont break my window, I just didnt see much of a purpose to starting a new thread if I already started asking other questions in here.

I would look into Powermaster as well. They've been known to have better results. I was using Kinetik as an example.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Just curious to know why would you wants to "blow your window." It kinda dangerous to drive without a window or crack.

To quote my first post on this topic

Cause as cool as that would be I would much prefer not to.

Trust me, I really dont want to blow my windows

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Archived