Sonic Electronix

Blowing windows, whats my chance?

Ive got a 93 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, Im hoping to buy the DC Audio Lvl 5 "Carnage" subwoofer when I get taxes back and putting it in a vented box. If I give it its full power (4,000 watts) and given DC's reputation for being loud and deep, whats the chances of blowing out any windows? Cause as cool as that would be I would much prefer not to.

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Throw the DC lvl 5 woofer through the window and then youd have a VERY GOOD CHANCE lol

but for reals you'll need like mad power to do that like at least more then 20-30-50,000 watts bro and LOTs of Subs to do that at least i would think

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i cracked the windshield on my lumina becuase the rearveiw mirrior was shaking so violently... also cracked the windshield in my saturn one hot summer day playin some heavy bass lines... but your chances are slim of the woofer directly just creating enough pressure to blow windows... but other factors like the examples mentioned above can throw out the possibility... but yeah... slim chances... i would not worry about it...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

wheres that facepalm smiley

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived