The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

are you planning on staining it or painting it with fleckstone?

i got some laqure spray paint for the outside then the insides gonna be this white textured spray paint. But I'm going to play it some first to see if it leaks.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

i like it, but i dont (no disrespect or nothing just donno what it is )

and what type of wood did you use for the box?, Its pretty

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i like it, but i dont (no disrespect or nothing just donno what it is )

and what type of wood did you use for the box?, Its pretty

most of the box is birch with a med core. But the very top baffle it's oak because I couldn't find a good looking 4x4 sheet of birch cuz I had missed up a measurement. But I like it.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

yeah that oak looks real good

be sure to take some good pictures of the staining process

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yeah that oak looks real good

be sure to take some good pictures of the staining process

the only thing about that is that I got lazy and it's only got to getsanded down with some 220grit then lots of light layers. Should be fun.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well got the sub in!

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

o whats this???

IMG_0733.jpg

the view into the port

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

the other port

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

sub all wired up

IMG_0738.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well theres a lil change in plans. im going to get this kenwood headunit it has higher rca voltage. and it changes colors. FTW. and probably today going to start the plexi glass etching and order the blue leds for the interior. after i figure out why in the hell also 12 fuses say theres no voltage when i put my light tester to them, but they look fine. and im going to order alot of different color leds for in the box and to light up the plexi. just got to figure out how to make them go from light to light by maybe a 555 timer.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived