The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

to be honest.... u should put the batts as close to the amps as possible

so if u could rebuild the box it might help overall

how about aeros instead of square/slot ports...? u can get away with less port but can be even louder and keep box size down too compared to standard ports

not to mention variable tuning, 2or3 6" aeros would work well

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

to be honest.... u should put the batts as close to the amps as possible

so if u could rebuild the box it might help overall

how about aeros instead of square/slot ports...? u can get away with less port but can be even louder and keep box size down too compared to standard ports

not to mention variable tuning, 2or3 6" aeros would work well

yeah if i rebuild it it will be taller and i was thinking about 3 6" aeros, ive always loved there look.

and if i rebuilt it i would deffently put the batterys in the front of the box by the amp rack. and i could always use more depth in the box... yeah the new sub is DEEP :hairtrick:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I ordered 50feet. Of positive and negitive from knu. Dam they got 25ft sections for 1.50 a ft right now. Sweet deal guys

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Guest Scylloga

well i know its cheep but its something so i thought id ask if u guys think it would be a good idea to get. Cheep HID kit

I bought these they arent too bad for the money you cant go wrong. The biggest draw back is they are low beams only. The instal was simple and fast, the only problem Ihad was with my truck headlight access LOL. I would recomend them for somebody not wanting to spend a couple hundred at first.

well im runing the wire now decided to keep the batterys back there. so the runs go to there. and now ive just got a lil more to do and it should be up and playing then i just have to decide on the door speakers

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well heres some pics. the 18's blown you can hear the voice coil all missed up. but idk about ththe other 18...

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

all comments are welcome

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

• 2 weeks later...

yo man, i saw you say anyone wanna tear into this build this summer is welcome. well, im movin to MI soon. i wouldnt mind helpin out some. and thats a nice garage you got. might have to use it for my car too :D

and if i rebuilt it i would deffently put the batterys in the front of the box by the amp rack. and i could always use more depth in the box... yeah the new sub is DEEP :hairtrick:

as soon as i read that, the SMD sub came to mind... hm

cant wait to see how this turns out. i actually just finished going through your 2 build logs for the chevy, and this one. you've got some craftsmanship to ya, kudos. keep up the good work

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

as soon as i read that, the SMD sub came to mind... hm

i want to see someone mount one inverted those motors are pure sexiness!

Nice build cant wait to see new sub

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

well the SMD is whats in mind but imma build a 1/4 T Line for it first and bump that till i can sell at least one of my 18's and then blam inverted SMD in a T Line tuned to 30hz... should nock

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived