The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

yeah thats the first thing after i get it road worthy and the stuff fixed. i haven't took the panel off the roof yet but ill just ask so i have an idea. what exactly should i brace it with? or anyone got a pic of theres so i know exactly where i have to make sure its braced good.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

We filled all the voids in the factory cross bracing with expanding foam and they still split down the middle.

Whenever it gets put back together- we have a 1/4" fiberglass headliner ready to keep the pressure as much off the roof as possible.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

so more or less lots of foam and whatever kind of bracing i can think up?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

In the vid he has three 10s

2002 Explorer sport

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

pl400 glue would work to keep the braces up there and keep them there then use some sort of deadener and do a couple layers up there to help stiffen her up

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

lol dam Mr. P's shit got fucked up.

uhoh_45

ill defiantly get on that asap. i might end up buying cheep deadener and just using a lot of it. not just to figure out how to take off all the pannels cuz all my family has ever worked on was chevy's so help with the door pannels would be kick ass. my dads sleeping now so he might know.

and now its totally mine got the title a few hours ago!!!

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

I got a lil bump quick question I already googled it for like 3 hours yesterday and couldn't find it. Well all the dome lights inside of the explorer don't work and there fine lights. I put a tester to it and there's no power to the copper bars in the main dome light. So does anyone know that fuse it is cuz I have no wire diagram in the thing and I found a good dozen fuses that sealed where blown. So anyone got any ideas?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

got some pics... tearing put the pump and brakes

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

my dad helping, every other word was this is why i dont work on ford. lmao.

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

pics of starting the temp. amp rack. my friend will helping and bitching that hes fucking hungry

IMG_0666.jpg

the thought for how im going to mount them

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

the newest layout... i like it alot more

IMG_0672.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived