Speakers Making Weird Noises

Probably is a ground problem.....My Grand Cherokee is mostly made of plastic, lol. Also all the seat belt brackets and exsisting bolts have some kind of sealant/Taffy like stuff around them. Maybe Ill Check all my Grounds tomorrow. I hope thats all it is. The speakers sound great Turned up, I just dont want that noise there when I first turn my Jeep on or if Happen to be driving with out Music. And if its not the grounds Ill have to run a RCA from the sub out on the deck and try that I guess.

dunno if its been said but, have u checkd the grounds on ur stereo? or the grounds of the RCA in the stereo/fuses?

like, the fuses from the pioneer stereos get burnd very easy and some ppl run a ground cable off the chasis from the stereo to the outer part of the RCA connector in the stereo.

yea, its getto :lol: . but its an easy way to know if ur stereo got fookd and its sending the weird alt/engine noise to the speakers. if its messed up, try to get it repaird.

hope it helpd :)

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Alright I guess I lied, Im sorry. After listening to my speakers for awhile they still make the noise that goes along with my rpm. When I turned down the gain it just made it alittle quieter. Im still not sure how to get rid of it COMPLETELY. Any other Ideas?

• 6 months later...
Alright I guess I lied, Im sorry. After listening to my speakers for awhile they still make the noise that goes along with my rpm. When I turned down the gain it just made it alittle quieter. Im still not sure how to get rid of it COMPLETELY. Any other Ideas?

hi, do you still have the problem,, ground the rca cables

freddy velez

gotta love that engine noise!!!

easy fix 10 dolla noise filter gos inline with the rca's i used them back in the day when i couldnt figure out how to stop it ether

now i just do it right never happens anymore :lol:

or you could just re wire the damn thing cuase its your wiring that is causing it!!

you might wanna try to get your power for the deck somewhere eles

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I have a grand cherokee and I'm suffering the same problem. I haven't had a chance to fix it, but I'm almost positive it is a problem at the head unit, either ground or rca, because it affects both my subs and speakers (when it happens). I'm gonna have some time later today that I will either fix that, install my alt, or both. I'll tell you the results.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Probably is a ground problem.....My Grand Cherokee is mostly made of plastic, lol. Also all the seat belt brackets and exsisting bolts have some kind of sealant/Taffy like stuff around them. Maybe Ill Check all my Grounds tomorrow. I hope thats all it is. The speakers sound great Turned up, I just dont want that noise there when I first turn my Jeep on or if Happen to be driving with out Music. And if its not the grounds Ill have to run a RCA from the sub out on the deck and try that I guess.

so u mean u have ur system grounded at the seat...if so that is probably ur problem...just a guess

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!