Projector lights for my blazer

http://turbometal.com/lighting/projector-h...5-97-black.html

i found these and my friend can get HIDS for 50 $ for being a dealer with some company with life time warrenty just thought id see if these would be good healights i mean they look good

im just wondering how you screw them in to my grill i have now its stock and i have a 97 chevy blazer two door.

DO NOT BUY THESE, THEY ARE CPAP. You WILL regret it if you do buy them. As far as I can tell they are the same ones that you can get on ebay for $15ish.

I got them and my HIDs for my cherokee, these give you very little light output and it's like the same thing as your stock headlights, but with the crap thing in the middle.

I do not have my cherokee anymore (thanks to cash for clunkers) but I believe that I might have pictures of the road with these "projectors".. I'll look and see if I do.

Conveniently, they don't show you pictures of the sides of these, they are not real projectors.. I'll take a picture of mine (still have the "projectors")

I had mine in for 2 nights before changing back to my stock headlights, I thought my stock headlights were dim lols.. it was like night vs day compared to these "projectors" vs stock headlights..

Edit: I guess there picture DOES show how crappy they are, the ebay ones don't...

I have circled the crappiness (yes, you're jealous of my awesome photoshop skills.) I am on a laptop so that's why it looks like crap, but it works so.. yeah.

You can see the end of the lightbulb lols. Go look at some factory projectors, do you see a lightbulb? No, you're not suppose to lol

Also, you see the portion beside the lightbulb that is also circled? Well, the light escapes back there.. so the little piece of plastic does nothing but MESS UP the light beam. The whole thing lights up, not just the projector, like it's suppose to.

I think this picture will work for showing what I was going to take a picture of, if not tell me and I'll try to get better pictures. I'll still try to find my pictures with them actually in.

PS. if you haven't figured it out yet, these have no cutoff. lol..

97tsvq.jpg

Edited by somerandomguy

I was thinkin they where the wrong ones but from 97 to 98 they changed the front grill and lights :-(

i would get something in chrome so it puts out more light.

Edited by BeatBox

the ones i got for my tacoma are similar... but definately a tad different... i got them on ebay for about 40 bux and then bought some sylvainia silverstar h4 bulbs in... and im happy with it... its a million times better than the stock ones..... and you cant see the tip of the bulb on mine...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?