Sonic Electronix

i have a 04 trailblazer with two sets of polk audio db6501's. one set for each door. just ordered a eclipse cd5030. need to invest in some amps and a sub. i have been looking at soundstream amps and a preloaded punch3. what are your thoughts. i am on a very tight budget.

i have a 04 trailblazer with two sets of polk audio db6501's. one set for each door. just ordered a eclipse cd5030. need to invest in some amps and a sub. i have been looking at soundstream amps and a preloaded punch3. what are your thoughts. i am on a very tight budget.

cant belive the guy with the question " can i run a second battery without hooking it up to the alternator' is getting more responce then my question

bro wait a few hours and u will get a answer

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I will tell you about the only soundstream experience I have:

I bought a used 10,000, hooked it up at 2 ohms, and it died before powering the subs. Everything was installed properly, I popped the cover off and it was fried.

I did nothing wrong, it just crapped on me or I was screwed by the seller. I intended to buy another new one if I liked the used one enough, but I never did. The amp was a beast, but I never bought another product from them.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I have heard alot of good things about soundstream amps! But, i have had a few in my days and they all been to the repair shop. I personally wouldn't buy one.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

I have heard alot of good things about soundstream amps! But, i have had a few in my days and they all been to the repair shop. I personally wouldn't buy one.

i see you have an alpine pdx. they have a 5 channel one that i was looking at. it would be easer to have one amp for everything

ss amps are only good for 16v set ups other then that stay away

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if you run 16 volts and higher the xxx line is decent .,.... soundstream power is kinda dirty though.

navi beat me to it :)

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer