Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 re audio se 15's


Kprice89

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm getting two re audio se 15's pretty soon and was wandering what kind of db's these things could potentially put out. They are brand new and I'm only paying $325 for both. It's a deal I can't pass on, and also I was wanting to hook them up to my audiopipe 1500.1 at 1 ohm, but can they handle 1 ohm? These are subs that I'm unfamiliar with but hear good things about.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Posted

Anybody have any input? Also what is a good tuning freq. for these?

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Posted

You got those sub for $325.. That good deal.. Where? Best tuning would be 34 to 35 Hz.. What are the coil you're getting?

Posted

I tried one of mine on about 300 rms and it literally laughed at it. it is very loud, but doesnt een begin to use its excursion potential.

What coils^^^^^^and what kind of dimensions are you looking at?

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Posted

OVER 9000 DEEBEEZ?!? You're entering Funky Pup range...

They'll be able to handle your 1500-watt amp at 1 ohm. From what I remember they're 600 watt rms subs. If you set you set your gains right and make sure they don't start stinking, you should be alright.

EDIT: For the box, look for about 3-4 cubes tuned to about 34-35 hz. You'll be overpowering them a little, so don't make the box any smaller than that.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

These are dual 4-ohm voice coils, Ya the rms is 600w so overpowering by a little shouldn't hurt. I've got plenty of room to build an enclosure, in my 94 full-size blazer. The box I got in there now is right around 35"x24"x20" I think, I don't quite remember but I have the room. I found these subs in missouri near ST. Louis. They are a steal for these, thats why I said I couldn't pass it up, lol.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Posted
These are dual 4-ohm voice coils, Ya the rms is 600w so overpowering by a little shouldn't hurt. I've got plenty of room to build an enclosure, in my 94 full-size blazer. The box I got in there now is right around 35"x24"x20" I think, I don't quite remember but I have the room. I found these subs in missouri near ST. Louis. They are a steal for these, thats why I said I couldn't pass it up, lol.

haha i have 2 also!!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 869 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...