p.s sorry imageshack pix are huge but eventually they will resize!

My dad and I are building something pretty epic lol

turning this garage in to 2 rooms,1 bathroom, a kitchen, bar/table and of course a living room laundry room and etc.

this is the only pic i got of the garage how it used to be

hids2.jpg

1070206.jpg

tear down

1070201.jpg

that window is no longer there, a new window has been replaced in the picture below,as you can see

1070200.jpg

as you can see there used to be a wall there

1070202.jpg

1070203.jpg

nice little ceiling kurf going on ;]

1070213.jpg

1070214.jpg

as you can see there is the bar/counter there used to be a wall there before, but before that wall tere used to be wooden stairs going up in to a little room for kids to hang out in..

My dad wanted a picture taken, also look at all that stained wood ;]

1070942.jpg

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

now on to the living room area throwing down texture

1070936.jpg

1070932.jpg

it used to be a yellow room my mom liked it but thats all changed now

1070933.jpg

the texture before, we smothened it out with little handle*(not sure what its called lol*)

1070935.jpg

one of the 2 rooms

1070941n.jpg

HERE IS HOW THE CEELING looks now from the picture above

1070960.jpg

the laundry room soon to be a bathroom!

1070961.jpg

lots of tiles, when i saythese things are heavy*i mean these things are heavy lol* had to go pick them up load them up and unload them, that was a work out

starting to lay the tiles

1070962.jpg

1070959.jpg

MORE PICTURES TO COME, THESE ARE ALL OLDER PICS I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD IN A FEW WITH PAINTED WALLS ;]

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lmao brandon, good one yup i figured it out he looks like me

BUILDLOG

i tried to get the color of the living room and kitchen but its just too light its a lighter blue/green, it was a lot of green with even more white, it came out super nice!

1070969.jpg

1070967.jpg

1070965.jpg

1070964.jpg

just wait until its all done when the modlings get put on and the tiles ge finished and the little spaces between get filled

BUILDLOG

sweet i didn't know you knew who your dad was.... keep up the good work, looks nice

treo

:unsure: awkward...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Looks good man.

I remember when I lived in my grandparents house. Me and my dad would do stuff like this every other week lol. Bathrrom here bedroom there. Take out that wall add one here.

It gets tiring but its cool to build new things.

Hope it all turns out like y'all hope.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

:unsure: awkward...

lol its cool, i have to live with him in the chat room! so this is nothing lol

Looks good man.

I remember when I lived in my grandparents house. Me and my dad would do stuff like this every other week lol. Bathrrom here bedroom there. Take out that wall add one here.

It gets tiring but its cool to build new things.

Hope it all turns out like y'all hope.

THANK BRO!

yeah this is the 2nd time we did something like this, when he had the idea to do this, first thing i thought wtf? where do i park my truck ? lol its all situated now, but its coming out way better then i pictured it,its finally coming together, not the fastest build, because of the budget but its getting there..

BUILDLOG