06 F150 2 Solo X 18 Warhorse Build

Ok its been a few days but I finally got some work done. Center console is wrapped and in with the remote installed. Subs are in the box, MLA module installed....(THIS THING IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!), Kick Panels in and runnin. Pics Uploading now.

Got the console wrapped and the remote in.....this thing is a life saver....its nice being able to adjust the amp from the cab.

DSCN0051.jpg

Put the kicks in with 1 set of RF power 6.5s....the tweeter hole is a bit off, the last set of speakers in them the tweeter had a bigger surround this will be fixed eventually.

DSCN0040.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

Subs loaded....i am real happy about how this box came out.....keep readin put it on the TL...VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!!!

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

Figured id try and do something cool with the port so i put a blue neon in there...looks much better in person.

DSCN0050.jpg

Random pics of the Alternators....Dom is the man these things are sweet!!!

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

And now for the TL results....I am very happy with these results....went from a 152.08 to this with the addition of the Missing Link Module.

This is legal sealed on the dash.

DSCN0041.jpg

nice man tho im not a war horse believer yet

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

nice man tho im not a war horse believer yet

I was skeptical about it when i first got it but after having it i am soooo happy with it. I got a great deal on it and its just nice to only have to wire up 1 amp instead of 4 or more......im gonna rock this 1 for now but am looking to get another 1 and run a 20k setup with 4 18s next fall....just gotta save up that money.

Archived