06 F150 2 Solo X 18 Warhorse Build

Thanks guys!....I am really happy with the setup so far just still waiting for the door panels to get done....teaches me to do it myself if i want it done when i want it done but oh well ought to have em by thursday. Gonna rock this system for awhile but be on the lookout i forsee a wall in the future with maybe 4 mayhem 18s and possibly another warhorse and a whole hell of alot more power. But hey who knows ill prolly change my mind a few times before time comes for another build.

if you want to wall it port on the drivers side is the way to go, but if your gona keep it the way it is (below the window line) you should try doing subs and port facing up. just my .02

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Awesome numbers. glad you got what you tried for! If you could, could you take better pics of the dual alt bracket? I want to fabricate one for my f150 and would like a close view!

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

if you want to wall it port on the drivers side is the way to go, but if your gona keep it the way it is (below the window line) you should try doing subs and port facing up. just my .02

I may try that before i do a wall. But ive gotta stick with this 1 for awhile just paid to get the box painted so cant get rid of it just yet.

Awesome numbers. glad you got what you tried for! If you could, could you take better pics of the dual alt bracket? I want to fabricate one for my f150 and would like a close view!

Sure thing ill get the camera and will have some pics up soon.

I may try that before i do a wall. But ive gotta stick with this 1 for awhile just paid to get the box painted so cant get rid of it just yet.

i think youll see another gain by switching to subs and port up. cant wait to see when ya give it a try!

great build here tho! awsome numbers for sure!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i think youll see another gain by switching to subs and port up. cant wait to see when ya give it a try!

just wondering why you say subs up port up ??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Well it will be awhile before nething else can happen. I play minor league baseball in the Atlanta Braves organization and will be leaving for Spring Training on saturday so i will be just a spectator here for about 8 months before i can get home and get back to work......Yep plenty of time to plan and change my mind 500 times gonna be fun.

Alternator and Bracket pics uploading now.

Archived