Hotdog's Build Log - Update 5-24-2010 ** Vote for me in May System of the month**

Video upon request.. but will take a while to upload it 19minutes long

New rockford amplifier meets classic rockford woofers. I see some dead woofers in the future. Do all those subs share the same motor?

Yes they share the same motor with a 4" Voice coil.. They are RFR2215 & RFR2212 models Punch Power DVC rated at 1000 RMS and 2000 Peak a piece. I am only running my amp at 2ohm so the subs will live long and strong.

Yes they share the same motor with a 4" Voice coil.. They are RFR2215 & RFR2212 models Punch Power DVC rated at 1000 RMS and 2000 Peak a piece. I am only running my amp at 2ohm so the subs will live long and strong.

Cut them bitches apart and have ssacket or forevrbumpn rebuild them into the same exact D2 subs with new fresh softparts. Lotta potential in those motors. Two dif sized subs = not professional looking. I think 4 brand new rockford 15's on a t4k at 1 ohm will be much more appreciated. You won't regret it.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Cut them bitches apart and have ssacket or forevrbumpn rebuild them into the same exact D2 subs with new fresh softparts. Lotta potential in those motors. Two dif sized subs = not professional looking. I think 4 brand new rockford 15's on a t4k at 1 ohm will be much more appreciated. You won't regret it.

I am happy with it and it pounds hard.. The box was designed for what I have. Still looking for another set of 15" RFR2215's until then the system will be like this for this season.. I am pretty sure I am at or close to 150db this year if not more, only the TL will tell.

I pulled a 145.7 off a t1000bd last year with this setup with the exception I had P2 12's instead of Pro DVC 12's

so since last season.. upgrades have been the following

Switch out the P2 12's for Pro Series DVC 12's model RFR2212

added two batteries ( Kinetic HC600 and C & D Tech 93ah Battery)

Sound deadened the whole interior

Added an Iraggi 260amp Alt

Ran more 1/0 wire

switched out the T10001bd for the T40001bd.

Wish I had someone near me with a TL I would pay for the time on the TL... If you have one and are not to far away hit me up.

The only thing id change with your set up would be to port the boxes in the same direction your speakers are facing, you may be losing a few decibals with your ports facing the door...just my opinion feel free to ask the guys who have been on here longer...ive been into loud systems since i was 13, competed with 2 vehicles, and now im 34. Take it as you like, you should change the port paths.

Couple of T2 12's, a couple of T2 15's, and a lil over 4000watts...I'm happy enough, but my neighbors hate me....

no he needs to run the same size and model speakers first

:drinks:

then worry about port placement, which is actually best firin back like that in his car

havin the same port area for 15s and 12s right will make the subs not movin in complete unison nor the same amount of travel... which means he could still be louder!!

i cant wait to see this at one of the southern illinois shows so i can eat my words :clapping:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I think im gonna go out and get that Poke Her Face single:..id like to see how that really sounds, my truck should be finished tomorrow!! Cant wait to hear it...

Couple of T2 12's, a couple of T2 15's, and a lil over 4000watts...I'm happy enough, but my neighbors hate me....

Archived