I hate having no tint, it makes me feel "naked" lol like everyone is watching you while you drive.

i would do 20% it not gonna be as dark as 5% but it will keep ppl from seeing inside from a ft back, it doesnt look that dark at first but once you have all the windows tinted it looks darker than what it really is. I had 5% on my White accord and got pulled over a few times for that finally took it off and did 20%, something is better than nothing. Hope this helps :-)

i thought of that.

However, its still going to be dark, and illegal.

Its like, if im gna get a ticket for 20% tint, id rather get a ticket for 5%.... ya know.

i tried the eye doctor thing about 2 yrs ago and mine told me to wear sunglasses

03 chevy impala lshu: JVC kw-nx7000comp: pg rsd 65cscomp amp: RF punch 500xwiring: 1/0 knukonceptz and 4 gauge Tsunamisub: 2 12" D1 Sundown Nightshadessub box: still need 1sub amp: 2x Aq 2200dsbattery: (front)Duralast Gold;(back) 2x Deka Intimidator g31electrical: big 3 in 1/0 gauge knu flexsecurity: Clifford Matrix 50.5x

well i guess no tint for you then. that sucks them cops be watching you, i got pulled over twice in a week by the same STATE cop. He said my tint was too dark and could see how many ppl where in the car, I said well on most damn car you cant even see how many ppl are in there to begin with.Then he pulled me over far from where he got me the first time for exhaust this time and he asked me if i had any "dope" in the car lol i told him he has no reason to suspect that and he asked me to search the car but i said no and he didnt b/c he knew was just being a dick.

well hopefully you find an easy fix, and dont leave your van just anywhere. Keep an aye on it :ph34r:

Not much u can do besides have a high quality alarm... It's one of those things like if you're willing to put expensive items in your vehicle, then you know you're taking the risk. I'd talk to your insurance company and get it insured in case your vehicle does get broken into. Hell on my Expo I have 5% front windows + 8" windshield strip and double 5% on the rest of the windows, full alarm w/ multiple options, and I have it all insured for $2k more than it's all worth.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace