knu koncepts power wire????

One other thing that hasn't been mentioned, and my 2 cents, is that the KLM wire is rated at 250amps up to 20 feet. Not sure if that matters in your case or not.

im gunna have 20 foot runs to 2 or 3 batts.

and each amp would be pulling 200 amps 200+200=400

they may not be pulling a full 200 also but thats just what there rated at

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

KLMX is great wire and will do the trick for a lot of people. DO NOT try to say the wires are similar even. one wire is 5145 strands of 90% aluminum and 10% copper, and the other is a higly flexible wire composed of 5145 strands of 100% copper, which has been tinned.

the fleks wire is worth every penny, and is certainly better than the KLMX. The largest benefit of the fleks wire is that it can handle 300-350 amps of power, versus the 250 that the KLMX can handle.

done and done.

perfect, I was about to bust out the celly and find out, but ya beat me to it...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

try this if you have to money its the cheapest rockford fosgate 1/0 wire i could find http://www.caraudioxperts.com/product_info...roducts_id=7891

i was thinkin of doing rockford but the knu koncepts is a bit bigger.

and for a 50' roll of the kflex its 162.50!

thanks for the suggestion though

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

KLMX is great wire and will do the trick for a lot of people. DO NOT try to say the wires are similar even. one wire is 5145 strands of 90% aluminum and 10% copper, and the other is a higly flexible wire composed of 5145 strands of 100% copper, which has been tinned.

the fleks wire is worth every penny, and is certainly better than the KLMX. The largest benefit of the fleks wire is that it can handle 300-350 amps of power, versus the 250 that the KLMX can handle.

done and done.

Yes.

As for flexibility, it's not that important anyway because most people would put wireloom of some sort around it which kills the flexibility -.-

But it's all thanks for the fact that the flex wire can handle 300A that makes it worth it =]

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

i was thinkin of doing rockford but the knu koncepts is a bit bigger.

and for a 50' roll of the kflex its 162.50!

thanks for the suggestion though

actuly the rockford fosgate wire is the best around its braded but its less strands but its really good and im looking for wire too

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

actuly the rockford fosgate wire is the best around its braded but its less strands but its really good and im looking for wire too

if its the same wire on the inside of the knu fleks and the fosgates... and the fosgate is MORE expensive and has LESS strands of that wire... then how is it better, exactly?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

if its the same wire on the inside of the knu fleks and the fosgates... and the fosgate is MORE expensive and has LESS strands of that wire... then how is it better, exactly?

well the strands could be a higher gauge strand did u think of that

well the strands could be a higher gauge strand did u think of that

i did think of that, however, that is not the case. both wires are "braided" wires containing multiple "bundles" of wire comprised of 36awg strands of wire.

im just here to push buttons and question your words :)

*edited for a more "word-filled" response

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i did think of that, however, that is not the case. both wires are "braided" wires containing 36awg strands of wire.

im just here to push buttons and question your words :)

lol ok well then were can i buy that wire that you like O.O :)

Archived