DANGERZONE 2010 MARCH 27TH

numatik

DANGER_ZONE_2010comp.jpg

DANGERZONE 2010 ON MARCH 27TH 2010 THE 1 DAY BIGGEST TRUCK/CAR SHOW ON THE WESTCOAST THIS YEAR WE ARE CHANGING THE AWARDS WE ARE GOING WITH NO CLASS AND DOING ONLY THE TOP 100 OF THE SHOW AND SPECIALTY AWARDS ALSO AS IN BEST OF'S AND BEST TRUCK MINI TRUCK AND CAR SO GET READY FOR THE SHOW. NO PRE REG $30 DAY OF SHOW INCLUDES 1 DRIVER AND 1 PASSENGER, $5 FOR EACH ADDITION PEOPLE IN THE SHOW CAR, AND 10 XTRA IF U PULL YOUR SHOW VEH IN ON A TRAILER. AND LEAVE ATTITUDE AND ADULT BEVERAGES AT HOME OR WE WILL TAKE IT REMEMBER POLICE ON HAND AND NO ATTITUDE OR COLORS AND NO FIGHTING COME HANG OUT AN HAVE A GOOD TIME THATS IS WHAT SHOWS ARE ABOUT.

MORE INFO GO TO dangerous-toys.org or go to anyone of club members ssm rides

THIS SHOW IS HUUGE EVERY YEAR, BE THERE! ITS WORTH THE DRIVE!!!! anybody coming from the sacramento area hit me up we'll roll down together, il have the S20 on a trailer...

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

I'm gonna be there, I should have my system ready by then too. I'm not from the Sacramento area though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I'm gonna be there, I should have my system ready by then too. I'm not from the Sacramento area though.

thats cool i will see you there!

also everyone get there EARLY i rolled in at like 5am in 2008 and was in line for an HOUR to get in.... 2009 was even BIGGER and this year is supposed to be even BIGGGGER!!! this show rules!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

thats cool i will see you there!

also everyone get there EARLY i rolled in at like 5am in 2008 and was in line for an HOUR to get in.... 2009 was even BIGGER and this year is supposed to be even BIGGGGER!!! this show rules!!

Damn that's early!

Its at Mooney Grove Park in Visalia still right?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Damn that's early!

Its at Mooney Grove Park in Visalia still right?

yes sir!

were runnin outa room in that huge park! lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

yes sir!

were runnin outa room in that huge park! lol

Yeah, I've been hearing that it gets real packed now.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

ay I CALL SHOTGUN in either the ss or the s-10 which ever u go with lol! called it seb can ride in the trunk

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Yeah, I've been hearing that it gets real packed now.

yeah its def worth it tho. if there was only 1 show a year you had to goto, this would be it

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

ay I CALL SHOTGUN in either the ss or the s-10 which ever u go with lol! called it seb can ride in the trunk

fo sho should have plenty of room. polar bear is rollin down too.

the s20 will be on the trailer tho, i dont wanna rush it to make it drive with the chance of breaking down and missing the show

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Why aren't you gonna bring the Navi down?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived