Graphic Designers help WANTED

Hey, me and my car crew are looking for a new look for our logo basically, i was wondering if anyone here could create something i could work with. thanks.

These are the basic ideas we got so far, were trying to introduce import tuning, graffiti, and grim reaper, and chic ago lifestyle all in one.

here are some layouts we got so far.

this is the font we wanna work with.

Document1-MicrosoftWordnon-comme-1.jpg

18672_458768005441_769930441_107809.jpg

18672_462630730441_769930441_108041.jpg

filthyhabitzgasmask1.jpg

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

something i think would look cool would be have that dude in the mask spraying your logo on the a building and have a big moon and thats the only light so there is lots of shadows and shit and have the guy standing there just looking at his finished graffiti but his shadow is the grim reaper with the scythe instead of a paint can. but put it on the back of like a blue dickies shirt. like the button up one. i tried to draw something up but im the worst draw-er in the world so have fun with that

• 2 months later...

you got some nice stuff bro...

i came up with 4 designs for you.Simple but i think they catch the eye.

filthygraph.jpg

I just wanted to let you know to watch out, i seen that those designs on the far right. Seeing your post work, didnt seem like your style at all.

Actually i think one of my friends did that over at deviantarts, but seriously if you just grabbed it up and rendered it and put it in your image, give credit to the original owners, because some may go as for as suing for their copyrighted work. just saying...

keep up the good work bro...

you got some nice stuff bro...

I just wanted to let you know to watch out, i seen that those designs on the far right. Seeing your post work, didnt seem like your style at all.

Actually i think one of my friends did that over at deviantarts, but seriously if you just grabbed it up and rendered it and put it in your image, give credit to the original owners, because some may go as for as suing for their copyrighted work. just saying...

keep up the good work bro...

yeah i removed it that was some dumb shit beyond my skill.But the thread i opened about free logo design re sparked my creativity.I still have alot to learn.Ive done a few sigs and stickers for people on here and i did BCP Designs Stuff that he has for his pic which is a dustcap i did for him and his sig is his window viynl i did from scratch