first donk is now a term used to describe the ridiculous fad you're trying to do. second if you have to lift it to fit its not going to look good. its not a truck. you're going to break shit left and right on a 10 yr old car that was never meant to move the mass that a 22 will take. Not to mention its going to stop like shit turn like shit and handle like shit. Let me guess though you're gonna handle all that too right? put some new paint on it too? Lets be serious.

Well see you dont know anything i WOULDNT BE LIFTING THE DAMN THING IS I WAS RISKING THAT MUCH!!! So yes we'll be handling that too its getting a 2-3 inch lift not something fucking ridiculous!!! Oh and im not picking it up after its lifted 3 fucking inches its then going in for paint so yes your right you wanna know what color???!!! The most thing thats gonna happen is im going to have to watch for fucking pot holes woopty fucking doo! how bout this sit back watch the build trust that im not some DAN en loose the attitude =D alot of these body styles where put on 22"s and alot of mercades are on 22"s when they where not made for it!!! Seriously 2-3inchs is all its getting lifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! En seriously i dont know if you have ever driven a e class but there not some peace of shit car!!!

who has a lifted benz? never really seen that before..but we i say lower it thats what iam doin to mine factory height isnt doin it anymore

Theres a total of 2 with the same body style around here lifted one has rims that are too wide so his wheels scrub the other is 100% and soon mine will be =D!!!

I would lower it but theres gonna be like 2 inch around the wheel so i think it'll sit good its only gonna go up about 3inch or so!

Should have bagged the benz :) ... every car and truck should be slammed to the ground hehe :)

That be so sick =D but bagging this would kill any chance of me bagging my cadi and finishing the system on it!

Please to anyone doubting the sicks of my shop or what im about to do to either of my cars or the total 8 cars we own between me and my mom just keep it to your self!!! I dont want to hear it and im not going to do something that would ruin my shit sense i just paid almost 10k for this car and have invested thousands into my others!!! Im only half black remember that guys LMFAO J.k

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Whats with everybody saying he shouldn't do this and should do this , BLAH BLAH BLAH , its the mans own car let him do what he wants.

Now i don't like Donks ether (SLAB all the way for me) and from the looks of it that IS NOT what your doing(imo a DONK is something that has a huge 20''+ lift on it with 35''-40''s+) all your doing is a few Inches to get the rims on right?

Anyway , can't wait to see it all done(Paint,rims,lift,system)

Thanks you :friends: !!!

3inches at the max the rims are offset thiner to fit in the wheel well and the inside of the fenders will be cut there will be new springs and shocks or w/e put in and a alignment done right after by the biggest rim and tire shop in brevard!!! En i cant wait either $800 to pay it off and it'll be ready for the lift and paint

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Well I'm curious to see how this goes for sure. I was on a Benz kick in the 90's and loved em all, but they are expensive new and so, so great to drive.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Thanks you :friends: !!!

3inches at the max the rims are offset thiner to fit in the wheel well and the inside of the fenders will be cut there will be new springs and shocks or w/e put in and a alignment done right after by the biggest rim and tire shop in brevard!!! En i cant wait either $800 to pay it off and it'll be ready for the lift and paint

Nice!! 3'' ain't bad and in noway a ''Donk'' .

Can't wait to see it done.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

the setup in the benz is four memphis prs. i had the box done today, but it was a little to big to get into the trunk. we would have taken the back seat out to get it in, but the gas tank is behind the back seat! :blink:. i have to so some trimming and stuff, so the box will be done tomorrow.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the damn box, its sealed and smaller then i want it but it fits and it should still be loud so fuck it lol!

Gonna mount the amp and a cap to the side with the line driver and fuse box but on another peace of wood then rubber spaces!!!

2eywccg.jpg

10crf4l.jpg

4zuxis.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Well see you dont know anything i WOULDNT BE LIFTING THE DAMN THING IS I WAS RISKING THAT MUCH!!! So yes we'll be handling that too its getting a 2-3 inch lift not something fucking ridiculous!!! Oh and im not picking it up after its lifted 3 fucking inches its then going in for paint so yes your right you wanna know what color???!!! The most thing thats gonna happen is im going to have to watch for fucking pot holes woopty fucking doo! how bout this sit back watch the build trust that im not some DAN en loose the attitude =D alot of these body styles where put on 22"s and alot of mercades are on 22"s when they where not made for it!!! Seriously 2-3inchs is all its getting lifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! En seriously i dont know if you have ever driven a e class but there not some peace of shit car!!!

Huh? You should use spell check and learn how to word your comments, I had to read it like 10 times to understand what you were trying to say.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Cutting the wire to fit in the morning pretty much ready to through in and wham out!!!

29azp7n.jpg

Only wires in the trunk =D CLEAN!!! LoL!

28b7fd3.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Archived