260 amp Iraggi Alternator

Ok guys so my car took a crap on me a little over a month ago and i got this alt for it maybe a month before this happend. So it has been installed and used for maybe a month tops. Its in great working condition. Nothing is broken or worn. Its just a little dirty due to the installation which is typical. It has a max output of 260 amps and 160 amps at idle. This alt worked great i loved having it in which is why Dom will be getting the order for my next car. This alt was on my 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass cierra. I have the 3.1l V6 motor which is the 3100 series and this alt should fit any GM vechile with that same engine..

100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0289.jpg

100_0290.jpg

if you have questions and your serious about buying feel free to pm me and ill answer all your questions. Also if you have a vechile your not sure about call dom and ask him if this alt will fit he is very knowledgable and can help you with anything you need.

im asking for 245+ shipping

Remeber this alt is like new and i treat my equipment well if you want to ask ppl about me and if im trust worthy hit up chode, nofearx18,mayo,Smokey, or anyone on the TDH team.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...61404&st=40

That link will take you to pics with the alt all installed. and it has a vid on there too... i have other video's on my youtube page(oldsboomer) with the alt in.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

hey. Let me hit Dom up and see if this alt is can be compatible with my engine. its not a gm but ill see what he says.

By the way...i can vouch that this is a cool dude B)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hey. Let me hit Dom up and see if this alt is can be compatible with my engine. its not a gm but ill see what he says.

By the way...i can vouch that this is a cool dude B)

you got it bro and thanks fink! you coming out to the comp on the 20th... main reason i need to sell this lol new system ;)

You know if it'll fit an 01 impala 3.4L v6?

pics of the engine bay and alt placement?

but im going to say doubtfully but you could also email dom if mine doesn't fit cuz im sure he makes one that'll fit right in there for a good price

wouldn't fit on a 3800 huh? or can u get the case changed

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

ok guys if you want to know if he'll recase it for you please call him and ask.. He is very helpful and can answer your questions. and about the 3800 series i dont think it will but show me some pics and ask dom..

Im sure he could change the casing though with out a problem

Archived