Sundown Audio

i have 2-saz3500d's now what batteries?

Why are u only stuck on these 2 companies?? There are others out there that make sum great batts, like Northstar.

if i was going to be burping or limited to 1 battery northstar is what i would buy but this will be a daily driver as well as for burps so i need a fast dicharge rate and a good reserve and both these companies produce great batteries and the prices are resonable .

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

if i was going to be burping or limited to 1 battery northstar is what i would buy but this will be a daily driver as well as for burps so i need a fast dicharge rate and a good reserve and both these companies produce great batteries and the prices are resonable .

Those Northstars have good reserve.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

choose the kinetik khc3800's now looking for a alternator cant wait to get started on my new build !!!

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

• 3 weeks later...
check out dc power engineering alts

i ordered the 300amp from dom already will be here in a day or two.