my 3rd brake light is cracked so im going to order this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06-08...=item2553dfd911

but i want the bright hid type lights in there for the sides, and also want them for my tail lights for when i back up, i looked on sylvania and can you guys double check it for me so i dont order the wrong ones

2004 FORD F150

High & low beam headlamp

H13 (9008)

H13ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

H13XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light

Parking light

3157NALL

3157AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Front turn signal

3157NALL

3157AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Rear turn signal

3157LL

Tail light

3157LL

Stop light

3157LL

High mount stop light

921ST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Fog/Driving light

9145ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

H1

H1ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

H1XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light

License plate

194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Back up light

3156LL

Front sidemarker

194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Map light

906LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Dome light

Trunk/Cargo area

921ST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

thanks

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Dingleberry, it's your car and your style... But Alteza style lights are disgusting. Don't get me wrong, if they are your thing, do work... If you need some help, I got you. I believe what you're referring to is LED for the rear, unless I misunderstood your question. Most rear/ brake lights that are bright already have the LEDs in them... Like the third brake light you're lookin at.

Edited by JDirty96

he didnt actually say anything about altezza taillights. just new ones with LED's.

i was looking at that same site earlier today for mine, and that's how i interpreted the names too. i figured the high mount was the one up top. and then the reverse/brake lights are the same type bulb. i wanna replace all the lights i can with little white LED's instead of green/yellow i have :(

i like that third brake light too. very nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06-07...=item1e5a52c88f

Hopefully you don't have the 2004 Heritage..... Almost all rear lights with clear lenses make me think 'ebay' .... AKA cheap.

Like I said, I can't change your style and it's not what I'm trying to do... I just thought I'd throw my $.02 in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06-07...=item1e5a52c88f

Hopefully you don't have the 2004 Heritage..... Almost all rear lights with clear lenses make me think 'ebay' .... AKA cheap.

Like I said, I can't change your style and it's not what I'm trying to do... I just thought I'd throw my $.02 in.

mine looks real similar to that, i dont really care how the 3rd brake light looks other than i want a dark grey or black one, is it the dark grey or black that makes them look cheap? im confused

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

he didnt actually say anything about altezza taillights. just new ones with LED's.

i was looking at that same site earlier today for mine, and that's how i interpreted the names too. i figured the high mount was the one up top. and then the reverse/brake lights are the same type bulb. i wanna replace all the lights i can with little white LED's instead of green/yellow i have :(

i like that third brake light too. very nice

You're right.... He never said altezza, but Altezza is a style... and if I didn't know any better I'd say Altezza rears would definitely match the black LED/ clear lense third brake light he was going for.

03-FF2004TLAJM-1.jpg

I'm not trying to cause a shit storm, I've just got a really picky mentality about lights. I can tell the difference between a set of Ebay lights or a nice set of aftermarket lights, mainly due to the fact that the ebay lights tend to fog up more often than oem/ high quality lights and the Ebay lights always have 3-8 Funky looking recessed LED bulbs in the housing....

03-FF2004TLAJM.jpg

Edited by JDirty96

Completely my opinion, but I'll throw it out there...

A tail light looks cheap if it:

- Has fog on the inside of it

- Has recessed LED holes (NOT IF IT REPLACES THE STOCK BULB ITSELF WITH LEDS, that's all good)

High quality lights are DOT/ SAE approved too...

chevy_silverado_led_tail_lights.jpg

When it comes to lights, I like to pass under the radar.... My lights are illegal, but not quite stock looking.

fg_tailtint.gif

5480_114035761452_558176452_2337464_7262394_n.jpg

Edited by JDirty96