Sundown Audio

Kicker 2500.1 or audiopipe 3000.1?????

hondaonchrome

i personally would get the ap 3000d if you can find it for 50-100 cheaper than the kicker, but hey the audiopipe 3500 is only 417 right now, i would be tempted for that

Kicker makes great amps for subs

Audiopipe makes good amps for subs so i've heard.

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-aqx35001-p-2811.html

Just a thought

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

i personally would get the ap 3000d if you can find it for 50-100 cheaper than the kicker, but hey the audiopipe 3500 is only 417 right now, i would be tempted for that

Kicker makes great amps for subs

Audiopipe makes good amps for subs so i've heard.

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-aqx35001-p-2811.html

Just a thought

I am really leaning more towards the kicker but i would have to buy the kicker used to get in my price range,this AP is a decent deal and from orions website the hcca took 6000rms before it failed so im sure this could work for it.

Take a look at db-r.com, they might have some refurb Sundown 3000 or 3500 at great price.

How much is the Orion sub? Why do you want this one ? I just want to have your opinion, as I've never heared any Orion.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Take a look at db-r.com, they might have some refurb Sundown 3000 or 3500 at great price.

How much is the Orion sub? Why do you want this one ? I just want to have your opinion, as I've never heared any Orion.

To be honest i have never heard the sub in person,just heard that they are pure beast's($4?? ebay),I just want a sub that is not extremely expensive and that will make me more than happy....lol,1 12" or 15" 1500rms+ and that will work well in a 09 civic sedan.

A pure beast ! It looks like that !

Do you plan to compete ?

I don't know if it's a really musical sub.

Personally, I like the *** junk (no more than 1750 rms). I see a lot of people here using DC Audio, and they seem to love this brand. Both give you a great customer service. You can talk with the owners easily, and they answer all questions very fast on their forums, or by mail.

Look at Fi, the Bl can be a good choice for you too.

etc..........

There are so much brands, don't pull the trigger too quick!!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

A pure beast ! It looks like that !

Do you plan to compete ?

I don't know if it's a really musical sub.

Personally, I like the *** junk (no more than 1750 rms). I see a lot of people here using DC Audio, and they seem to love this brand. Both give you a great customer service. You can talk with the owners easily, and they answer all questions very fast on their forums, or by mail.

Look at Fi, the Bl can be a good choice for you too.

etc..........

There are so much brands, don't pull the trigger too quick!!!

Yea i am actually looking at the dc lvl4 xl to,I have talk to rusty a few times,No real plans on competing but maybe i can see what the sub can do...lol,you aint kidding about there being SOO many brands.....lol

Audiopipe FTW

Orion & AP30001D great match just make sure its @ 2 ohms.

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

just curious, why do you hate them?

ive had 2 kicker amps before, 1 smoked 4 times, it was installed 100% fine the fets just kept blowing and blowing, the warrenty people were dicks too saying it was my fault till i took a video and pictures of every bit of my truck and sent it to them, the second one was ok i guess just got very very hot all the time, amp 1=kicker zx400.1, amp 2=kicker zx750.1

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Audiopipe FTW

Orion & AP30001D great match just make sure its @ 2 ohms.

How do you like the subs?Do they play music well?Im asking this because some people are saying to use them for spl ONLY and they dont play music well.They look loud in the video....lol :)

Archived