150db

tomysaw

alright, i got a honda accord, im going to build a box designed for spl that seals into the cab. im willing to run up to about 4000 watts, so what kinda subs should i run to hit 150. i wanna try to only run two 12s. ive been looking at Aq hdc3, konaki 1207as, orion hccas, and other like that. so what should i do

i had a 2000 malibu with 2 12" mojos each had a memphis 1100mc amp and did up to a 149db tuned to 52htz and looked ok too

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378397/1

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

I'm not sure this must be the hateraid talking here but this might be one of the reasons I don't give a shit about Usaci :sarcasm:

scan0001.jpg

I figured that I'd go ahead and show you this from the first time I ever ran Streetbeat and first time ever at a Usaci show. I will attend more if they are available.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Why would Usaci not mean shit to me? I mean since I'm the current Florida State record holder in Street Beat 3 I would suppose that it would mean something to me. Not to mention that NSPL's Hardcore version of spl is the same rules as Usaci's spl except for the sensor not being in a globe.

So let me ask you this again why wouldn't it not mean shit to me?

And I don't see anything I said as being a hater at all. What am I hating? I was a bit baffled by the question you aksed and answered it the only way I know how. To the point and full of facts.

you talk alot of mess about if it isn't legal it doesn't matter, but you compete by usaci rules yourself...

also, after looking at the sb3 florida state record...i wouldn't brag. :unknw: my truck could smash the record listed for sb3 in florida. :rofl:

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

you talk alot of mess about if it isn't legal it doesn't matter, but you compete by usaci rules yourself...

also, after looking at the sb3 florida state record...i wouldn't brag. :unknw: my truck could smash the record listed for sb3 in florida. :rofl:

Wow and how much equiptment do you need to smash my score? That score was done the FIRST TIME and ONLY time I have ever competed in Usaci in Street Beat. Oh yeah also using a pair of 15's and 4000 watts in a setup completely in the hatch of my car tuned to 43hz. This was not my 1 15 spl setup that is louder.

NOW IF YOU WANT SOME BRAGING I CAN DO OVER A 156 LEGAL FOR USACI IN NSPL HARDCORE WHERE THE METER IS IN THE KICK WITH THE DOOR OPEN. THIS SCORE IS DONE WITH ONLY 1 15" NIGHTSHADE AND 2 SUNDOWN SAZ2000D'S. NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH MORE EQUIPTMENT DO YOU RUN IN YOUR VEHICLE AND HOW MUCH LOUDER AM I THAN YOU WITH A FRACTION OF THE EQUIPTMENT???

THOUGHT SO! NOT TO MENTION THAT I'LL BE ADDING SOME REAL POWER STILL TO ONLY A SINGLE 15 AND IF MY MATH IS CORRECT I WILL BE DOING OVER A 158 IN THE KICK LEGAL FOR USACI.

I know it's hard for you guys to read but I never said that the scores were done in the kick. Also who the hell gives a shit about a small backwater organization like TBP anyway? See how that feels when someone talks out there ass for no reason. Now enough of the butt buddy gang up flaming. Get off my shit and back it up in the lanes. I promise you that my 1 15 will beat any kick or dash score that you can do with the same amount of equiptment.

funny...says it was set 10/19/09 by anthony ferraro 145.2

Maybe my record didn't stick because I wasn't going to buy a Usaci membership since there aren't any shows within 300 miles of me.

Cant find you any place on the usaci site please send me a link!

Look above and you'll find your answer. The only records that stick are the ones of people who are paid members in Usaci

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

So I guess the certificate of my Usaci Street Beat run is a forgery that I made up just to spite some e thugs on SMD right guys? This is the reason why I haven't been posting a lot on here lately cause it's started getting filled know it all douche bags that come on here and start shit with people that they have no idea who they are.

Anyone that's been on this site for any amount of time knows who I am and what I stand for. They know I'm not some dumb ass noob that talks shit to people that they think they can gang up on and flame cause they got their boyz to back them up. Take that shit back to ca.com and shut the fuck up while your at it.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived