150db

tomysaw

i did 147.5 street beat style with 1 18, and ONE amp. in a low tuned huge daily box. in a tahoe. what you do in a focus does not impress me. bassegg did a 156 usaci legal in his hyundai, on 1 18 2 3000d's. with no charge left in the batts. not to mention oldschool's caddy did a 157 in the trunk, usaci legal, and 154 on the dash sealed up. but that aint loud, right? oh, and the sb4 world champ competes in our "backwater" org also.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

^^^^^LOL

Whatever you say cause we all know that your the smart one here don't we?

READING>JOO And you would know that if you actually read anything that I wrote. Or for the fact that you are new here and you are challenging the crediability of a veteran user that is not going to post up some bullshit saying that it happend and it not being legal.

I love you pussy boy fags that break out the catchy internet lingo as your last line of defense when someone is telling your imature little bitch ass how it really is in a grown man's world. Your train of thought is oh I have nothing else to come back with so I'll put up a picture that I think is funny to try and get the upper hand. How fucking queer do you have to be to think that shit is cool? Or are you that stupid that you really do think it's cool and don't see how retarded you've let yourself become falling into the internet fanboy lingo?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

So I guess the certificate of my Usaci Street Beat run is a forgery that I made up just to spite some e thugs on SMD right guys? This is the reason why I haven't been posting a lot on here lately cause it's started getting filled know it all douche bags that come on here and start shit with people that they have no idea who they are.

Anyone that's been on this site for any amount of time knows who I am and what I stand for. They know I'm not some dumb ass noob that talks shit to people that they think they can gang up on and flame cause they got their boyz to back them up. Take that shit back to ca.com and shut the fuck up while your at it.

pretty much all of this fyi.gif

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i did 147.5 street beat style with 1 18, and ONE amp. in a low tuned huge daily box. in a tahoe. what you do in a focus does not impress me. bassegg did a 156 usaci legal in his hyundai, on 1 18 2 3000d's. with no charge left in the batts. not to mention oldschool's caddy did a 157 in the trunk, usaci legal, and 154 on the dash sealed up. but that aint loud, right? oh, and the sb4 world champ competes in our "backwater" org also.

Umm, you make me laugh too. I can BASSRACE a 149 with only 1 of my 15's in my dual 15 box hooked up off a single saz2000d. I had an issue with amps going into protect at the last NSPL show I went to and ran with 1 15 and 1 amp for 26 seconds and finished with a 148.9 average with the sensor on the dash and car sealed. Talk some more shit dude and I will continue to say back it up. You throw other people out there like their achievements are your own. I don't give a shit what they do, I was talking about you.

So are we on for a challenge for you to put your money where your mouth is?

I challenge you with your 1 18, how ever many batteries you want to run that are 12 volts, and 10K watts or under to the loudest score on the dash and in the kick.

The catch is that the score has to be done on the term lab and opperated bya third party that each of us trust to confirm the score. The wager is $250 each and winner of each category takes $125. So if you win dash and I win kick we each take $125.

Are you game? I don't mind running a smaller woofer I'll still tear your ass up. We can put a month time limit on the competition and the loudest in a month is the winner. I promise you that I'll be over a 155 on the dash sealed and a 158 in the kick by the end of the month if you want to give it a go.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

So I guess the certificate of my Usaci Street Beat run is a forgery that I made up just to spite some e thugs on SMD right guys? This is the reason why I haven't been posting a lot on here lately cause it's started getting filled know it all douche bags that come on here and start shit with people that they have no idea who they are.

Anyone that's been on this site for any amount of time knows who I am and what I stand for. They know I'm not some dumb ass noob that talks shit to people that they think they can gang up on and flame cause they got their boyz to back them up. Take that shit back to ca.com and shut the fuck up while your at it.

maybe you should look a little closer and see who's really been around here longer. and you do talk shit to people. every score that gets posted, you reply with that same old shit about if it isn't sealed on the dash it doesn't mean anything. fuck that. i don't listen to my shit at the windshield or do i drive around with my head in the kick. its all meaningless numbers. where my head is i do above 141 from 35hz up. ive been doing this for 15 years, built cars for kicker, stinger, ces show cars, cars for sbn displays, etc. maybe you don't know who you are talking to.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Umm, you make me laugh too. I can BASSRACE a 149 with only 1 of my 15's in my dual 15 box hooked up off a single saz2000d. I had an issue with amps going into protect at the last NSPL show I went to and ran with 1 15 and 1 amp for 26 seconds and finished with a 148.9 average with the sensor on the dash and car sealed. Talk some more shit dude and I will continue to say back it up. You throw other people out there like their achievements are your own. I don't give a shit what they do, I was talking about you.

So are we on for a challenge for you to put your money where your mouth is?

I challenge you with your 1 18, how ever many batteries you want to run that are 12 volts, and 10K watts or under to the loudest score on the dash and in the kick.

The catch is that the score has to be done on the term lab and opperated bya third party that each of us trust to confirm the score. The wager is $250 each and winner of each category takes $125. So if you win dash and I win kick we each take $125.

Are you game? I don't mind running a smaller woofer I'll still tear your ass up. We can put a month time limit on the competition and the loudest in a month is the winner. I promise you that I'll be over a 155 on the dash sealed and a 158 in the kick by the end of the month if you want to give it a go.

...with a car i could fit in the back of my tahoe. get real. or possibly get over yourself. whichever suits you best.

thats not fair they have the legendary LEVEL 6

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

maybe you should look a little closer and see who's really been around here longer. and you do talk shit to people. every score that gets posted, you reply with that same old shit about if it isn't sealed on the dash it doesn't mean anything. fuck that. i don't listen to my shit at the windshield or do i drive around with my head in the kick. its all meaningless numbers. where my head is i do above 141 from 35hz up. ive been doing this for 15 years, built cars for kicker, stinger, ces show cars, cars for sbn displays, etc. maybe you don't know who you are talking to.

What you joined a forum before me? I had an account on here before that I lost and didn't rejoin until a little over a year ago. Also you are a year or two older then me, big deal. I'd feel pretty bad about that then cause if I'm younger than you and been here less time it's pretty funny that I get more respect than you do. Do you get several pm's a day from people asking your advice? I take it that people value the fact that I'm willing to help out and do know more than the average hobbist for not having done this as long as the greatest of all time being you.

I don't give a shit what you've done other than the fact that you jumped on the flame train when your buddy got all pissy with me. Dash scores are what matters to me and that's that. If don't like it like I said put your money where your mouth is cause as of right now you have over 4.5db to catch up to my single 15 with your 18. You were the one that started the I'll smash your score shit and I'm the one that will wake your ass up from the outrageous dream that your having.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived