Sonic Electronix

runnin 8 12's but what amp or amps?????

I made it 8 seconds into that video before I stopped listening because he talks like a complete moron.

Just because you can physically fit that many subs in your trunk doesn't mean you have the proper airspace. You would be better off spending that grand on two DC level 5s or just about any other option and be louder.

just because a guy can fit X amount of subs in his car, doesnt mean that the subs are getting the correct amount of air space.

those kind of guys in the videos just put the crazy amount of subs in their ride because of the flex. Flex = Loudness to some people, its dumb as fuck IMO. they really only hit like mid 40's on the termlab which is a disgrace to the amount of equipment that is installed

For a lil perspective...This setup is in the mid 40's with 12 12"s...Thor is in the 50's with 2 10"s. :ph34r:

Edited by rmzsuzuki89

For a lil perspective...This setup is in the mid 40's with 12 12"s...Thor is in the 50's with 2 10"s. :ph34r:

And I'm just in mid 140's with a pair of 12"s of 2000wrms which would fit his budget and be just as loud...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I just realized that I kinda came off as a bit of an ass lol, my bad. Just trying to prevent you from making a mistake and waste your money.

Give us a budget, the room you have to work with, and the type of music you listen to, and we can help you out.

like i said this isnt for many sound comps or anything just strictly for the streets, but i dont think im gonna run this setup anymore all the postive output from everyone has convince me to go another route, guess im gonna start researching some other good subs to go with and less i guess, what else do anyone suggest besides dc level? (never heard of them until 2night lol) no hurt feelings here man its all good i love everyones output so far i rather you be straight up with me then telling me bs and i waste money, i mostly listen to rap/ hiphop.

Edited by low92

like i said this isnt for many sound comps or anything just strictly for the streets, but i dont think im gonna run this setup anymore all the postive output from everyone has convince me to go another route, guess im gonna start researching some other good subs to go with and less i guess, what else do anyone suggest besides dc level? (never heard of them until 2night lol) no hurt feelings here man its all good i love everyones output so far i rather you be straight up with me then telling me bs and i waste money, i mostly listen to rap/ hiphop.

Sundown, AA, DC, DD, AQ, first ones off my mind

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

like i said this isnt for many sound comps or anything just strictly for the streets, but i dont think im gonna run this setup anymore all the postive output from everyone has convince me to go another route, guess im gonna start researching some other good subs to go with and less i guess, what else do anyone suggest besides dc level? (never heard of them until 2night lol)

All the underground (underground to normal "bassheads") names such as Fi, Digital Designs, DC, Incriminator Audio, Audioque, Ascendant Audio, are all amazing brands that give you more than your moneys worth. theres a few more out there that i cant remember.

The amount of room you have to work with will be one of the big deciding factors in what you run. Then your budget will come into play...Remember that to run a lot of power, you will need the electrical to back it.

Depending on the room available, you could run two good 15"s in a 4th order, ported through the rear deck...Budget will determine what subs and amps, but a setup like I described would be what I would do. If I were staying in the trunk at least lol.