i'll take anything you have left over

hahahah its all gone bro. i got about $1,000 worth in my room i still got to put up for sale. one of the main books go for around $500-$600 and another set for $300 then a bunch of little $45 ones. yeah i know, what kind of librarian am i right. ha

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i'll take anything you have left over

hahahah its all gone bro. i got about $1,000 worth in my room i still got to put up for sale. one of the main books go for around $500-$600 and another set for $300 then a bunch of little $45 ones. yeah i know, what kind of librarian am i right. ha

1 3500d AQ amp

i was at cal state long beach, and they had a book say for 1-5 bux, none seem interesting tho. there was biology books im sure those go for 90+ a peice, need to take you to the my other trip! i dont know whats "worthy" lol..

good find!!!

i was at cal state long beach, and they had a book say for 1-5 bux, none seem interesting tho. there was biology books im sure those go for 90+ a peice, need to take you to the my other trip! i dont know whats "worthy" lol..

good find!!!

some can look like new and be worth $4 and some can look like crap but original printed in like 1945-1950 those are worth ton. any book you can find medical with x-rays and scans that is printed in the 1950-1970 u will get some good moeny

1 3500d AQ amp

wow i never thought of it but library theft would be so easy....and u could easily ebay them... :S!!!!!!

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

wow i never thought of it but library theft would be so easy....and u could easily ebay them... :S!!!!!!

the books i took were books that was "out of date" or "out of circulation" and they took them off the shelves and thought of them as worthless. i was just smart about it and amazoned like 5 books and found out that the first one i picked up was worth $500. nobody at my work knows a damn thing, then my other boss (dick head) said yeah michael we put all the books that are worth value in a locked room so nobody will buy them (with a smart ass way of saying it) ...... so im thinking yeah dumbass thats why i got over $2,000 of books sitting in my room. you just do that

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp