slugdub Posted February 27, 2010 Report Posted February 27, 2010 I like the dudes that hook up the drawing pad thing that basically shows you back and then they can draw over it. All they do is draw dicks over everyone's faces, but that is funny. And the robot I saw was funny. I might have to find a mask or something to freak people out. I guess I can post the video I was talking about. No actual nudity, but some fake nudity.. don't want to ruin it, but it just cracks me up: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=937_1266702214
BeatBox Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 this shit was on Tosh.0 the other night i seen enough on there, ill pass it seemed like for every 1 hot naked chick u get 20 C***s
inm Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 I like the dudes that hook up the drawing pad thing that basically shows you back and then they can draw over it. All they do is draw dicks over everyone's faces, but that is funny. omfg, i think that was me, that's all i was doing to day. and yes, i was drawing dicks on people, i admit it. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
somerandomguy Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 this shit was on Tosh.0 the other night i seen enough on there, ill pass it seemed like for every 1 hot naked chick u get 20 C***s I haven't seen ANY naked chicks.. let alone hot naked chicks.
BeatBox Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 I haven't seen ANY naked chicks.. let alone hot naked chicks. hahaha keep trying i guess!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.