tejcurrent Rebuild- * new pics page 11

Thanks, I'm hoping it gets loud but there will be daily boxes for 1 sub and both subs. I don't expect great numbers from this box, but I hope to devote a lot of time to a pure spl box. I forgot to mention this is below the window line- All of the loud IA setups I've seen were walled, and I really want to stick to the true daily driver.

i was looking at the 21s the tinsel leads scared me

do they look good in person?

The tinsel leads don't look particularly beefy, but like I said that basket just dwarfs everything. They're not as big as you might expect for the power they handle, but from what I gather they do the job. They look much smaller in the pic than in person though.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Unfortunately there are no T/S parameters. The only real info provided with the subs is a booklet full of warnings :)

Sorry I can't help you out a bit more with the details, even though I have the subs in hand they're a bit of a unicorn- you know?

It's been raining like crazy here and doctors visits have kept me from starting the actual box build. I'm starting the box tomorrow/Thursday, and should be done pretty quickly. I don't mind building a couple boxes to find one I like, so they'll just be MDF with minimal bracing. After I do some testing I'll either build another box, or start fiberglassing/making it pretty.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived