tejcurrent Rebuild- * new pics page 11

I'll come back to edit this when I get the complete equipment list since I'm still waiting for things in the mail, but I'm starting the new build in my 01 tahoe.

I have a nice component set and 4ch at the moment, but I'm going to do a nice sq front stage for when I have the family in the car, probably 3 way active.

The sub stage is an American Bass 1000.1 (10,000 @ 2 ohms) running at .7 ohms, on 2 21 inch Wardens.

Box for two subs will come first, I'm thinking 15^3 net with 220sq of port @ 36hz.

I'm not going for sq, or pure spl with this first box since an SPL box will come later, but I want to give decent demos while metering fair.

I'll wait till the alts come in to mention more about them- they should be here in a few days if they shipped today. Estimating around 700 amps at idle.

I'll shut up and just post pics of the equipment I do have.

Wardens:

001.jpg

Carrying these sucked lol

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Now before anyone says anything, let me say these subs are really beefy. I sent a cell pic to my brother and he said he wasn't impressed. The motor looks tiny compared to the basket, but these are heavier than my old 18" BTLs. It's very impressive in real life :)

10.jpg

The subs are just too yummy to keep away lol.

09.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: :hairtrick:

cant wait for this build

I'll have 7 or 8 d3100s and 1 3400 when all said and done, right now it's just 4.

I'm still working on busbars, but here are a few pics of what's going on:

1/2" thick x 3" wide x ~7" distros on the 3100 closest to the amp. It gives me 12 connection points per bar.

Copper_19.jpg

11.jpg

And working on one of the "fuse holders". That gives me 18 holes per bar to connect to. That's almost 1" thick x 8 " long x 1 3/4" wide. There are 2 of these as well.

12.jpg

I'm making a plexiglass cover for them, I just need a few hours to thread the holes.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived