tejcurrent Rebuild- * new pics page 11

p.s.

just wondering about your company, when did you start it? your site looks great!

is it just you flyin solo designing/making/selling the brackets and amps?

do you accucally "build" the alts from parts?

sorry for all the dumb questions, i just think its really cool...

:-D

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

man ive been watching this truck evolve since like 06(with the btl's and mcd4kw's) on ecoustics, and it keeps getting better and better. keep it up man.

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

when can i haz demoS??? u goin to sbn?

If you're near Myrtle Beach, SC any time. I doubt I'll have time to make it to SBN though I'd love to go. I'm only 2 hours from South of the Border and couldn't make it to that huge show :shrug: I'm just too busy, but after things settle down some I'll make time to go to some shows. I really want to meter the new box too.

Holy bolt batman that is a giant piece of all thread....great build man.

Wow. cant say enough about how much im impressed with your work and this build. simply ingenuity at its best. excellent craftsmanship as well.

keep up the great work! i read all 12 pages and want to see more!!!!

Thank you guys, much appreciated!

p.s.

just wondering about your company, when did you start it? your site looks great!

is it just you flyin solo designing/making/selling the brackets and amps?

do you accucally "build" the alts from parts?

sorry for all the dumb questions, i just think its really cool...

:-D

I've been working on things since before I even posted the first quad bracket for my Tahoe. I enjoy the work and I wanted to make great products people could actually afford. Also keep an eye out for a fifth or sixth alt on here soon. I don't need it yet, but with double the power.. :yahoo:

I designed/built my website (though no where near done- I just needed a store front), design the brackets, do all the testing, marketing, selling.

I do not have some of the equipment to make the brackets the quality I want (laser cnc, machine capable of doing perfect 90 degree bends in 1/4" steel), so I'm letting a local shop do all my fab work. They do excellent work, keeping tolerances within the thousandth of a millimeter.

I build each alternator by hand, with the parts that I've tested to have the output and dependability I want. They're 100% new with the best quality parts.

man ive been watching this truck evolve since like 06(with the btl's and mcd4kw's) on ecoustics, and it keeps getting better and better. keep it up man.

Thanks, I sort of miss the BTLs, the cone area advantage was nice. I'm hoping this new box will put things really close between the two builds- if not I'll get back to work on it.

Your work is amazing.

I hope we will be blessed with some videos. :)

Thank you, I don't know about bless lol, but I'll definitely have vids. I was too busy to work on my truck today, but tomorrow I believe I'll have it running.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

So I'm not liking it too much. It gets much lower, sounds excellent really, but it isn't near as loud. It's closer to the tailgate than I anticipated and it seems choked off. I'm going to chop off a few inches and go down to 16 feet to see if that helps some.

Here's the pics and a short vid- I couldn't play it long due to neighbors but here one is at least.

101.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

107.jpg

I'm not liking the bolts so that will be changed too

106.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

very nice

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Badass, yea it looks like it may be a bit too close to the back. Box is amazing though.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Badass, yea it looks like it may be a bit too close to the back. Box is amazing though.

I'm going to swap back for the old box when I can get a hand lifting it, maybe later in the week I can get the time to chop about 1.5 feet off the box and get it away from that gate- then do more testing.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived