DC Sound Lab

the greatest costomer service ever

Yes guys, Rusty is very busy. hella busy. I'm here to answer any product questions or to place orders. I'm a DCsoundlab rep and i'm here to help you guys out and spread the info. Hit me up guys and I can get back to you within 12 hours gaurenteed(always aroud a computer:D)

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

So let me guess this straight.. You ordered the sub and he shipped it out. Thats great cUstomer service? :sorry: I dont understand the point of this thread besides the fact you ordered a sub.. I can see if you made this thread concerning customer service if you had a issue and he resolved it in a good manner, but you just ordered a sub.

DISCLAIMER: To all you DC Fanboys! I am not hating on DC is no way shape, or form. I just hate these kind of threads with no real story of "Customer Service"

Ok so first of all, I AGREE Rusty has some of the greatest customer service in this buisiness and I am not on a "bandwagon" He is quick with his return calls and e-mails and pm's and answers any questions you might have about your product.

Also, He has been a great help when it comes to and repairs or warranty items, 100%.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

damn the guy is just saying he was happy with his experience thus far :friends:

what will they be going in, do you have a build log?

and if you notice rusty's been really busy lately, if you want to get ahold of him call the shop!

PM him takes a day or so, e-mail usually faster.

Ok so first of all, I AGREE Rusty has some of the greatest customer service in this buisiness and I am not on a "bandwagon" He is quick with his return calls and e-mails and pm's and answers any questions you might have about your product.

Also, He has been a great help when it comes to and repairs or warranty items, 100%.

I know Rusty treats people right, Ive bought several subs from him. Im just saying im tired of all these "great customer service threads" when all they do is just buy an item. No real testament told. I mean if your going to make a thread on your experience, tell the complete story, tell us why you think he has great customer service. Wasnt coming at DC's customer service, because I know he takes care of people, just tired of these kinds of threads. Que Bueno?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals