chevyhoe08 Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 I want a ported box and maybe a removable port to switch tunning for comps. I am going to be using 3/4" MDF wood and i wanna use 1 1/2 wood rod for bracing, double baffle, tunned at 33hz with the daily port and we can talk about the comp port idk what hz is good. I want subs up port back, its going in a chevy tahoe. my max allowable space is. H - 25" D - 32" W - 49" subs are 4 - 12" kickers L7's Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS) 1500/750 Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 88.6 Frequency Response (Hz) 20-100 Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 6-11/16, 16.9 Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM) 11-1/16, 28.1 Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** 1.75, 49.6 Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** 3.25, 92.1 SPL - 87.47 Lem - 5.420 Reve- 6.77 Sd - 0.0645 BL - 25.44 Vas - 45.46 Mms - 247.53 Fs - 31.55 Qms - 5.744 Qes - 0.586 Qts - 0.532 if i missed something please let me know. also willing to paypal someone for help, desing, cut list, etc, work with me. i have build many boxes before and i can build this one with no problem i just want someone that has a lot of experince with custom boxes to help me built it perfect. i need a pros help. 2-18" Fi Btls 2-RF T2500-1bd box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz. Socal Box Designer/builder
antman25 Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 I want a ported box and maybe a removable port to switch tunning for comps. I am going to be using 3/4" MDF wood and i wanna use 1 1/2 wood rod for bracing, double baffle, tunned at 33hz with the daily port and we can talk about the comp port idk what hz is good. I want subs up port back, its going in a chevy tahoe.my max allowable space is. H - 25" D - 32" W - 49" subs are 4 - 12" kickers L7's Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS) 1500/750 Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 88.6 Frequency Response (Hz) 20-100 Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 6-11/16, 16.9 Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM) 11-1/16, 28.1 Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** 1.75, 49.6 Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** 3.25, 92.1 SPL - 87.47 Lem - 5.420 Reve- 6.77 Sd - 0.0645 BL - 25.44 Vas - 45.46 Mms - 247.53 Fs - 31.55 Qms - 5.744 Qes - 0.586 Qts - 0.532 if i missed something please let me know. also willing to paypal someone for help, desing, cut list, etc, work with me. i have build many boxes before and i can build this one with no problem i just want someone that has a lot of experince with custom boxes to help me built it perfect. i need a pros help. i don't know much about building box but that sounds good i have four cvx 15's and trying to build my box for tahoe pioneer avh-p4200dvd (soon) Highs amp Zx350.4, zx200.2 4 Kicker Cvx 15 D4 Sub amps (4) Zx1000.1 (need one more) doors (6)kicker ks 650 Still under construction
chevyhoe08 Posted February 11, 2010 Author Report Posted February 11, 2010 i don't know much about building box but that sounds good i have four cvx 15's and trying to build my box for tahoe my setup is also going into a tahoe, can anyone help. 2-18" Fi Btls 2-RF T2500-1bd box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz. Socal Box Designer/builder
Marlo Stanfield Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 I'm curious as to what the point was in making another thread when u already made the same exact one, just like 10 threads down from this. Did u try PMing either of the 2 members I listed in your other thread?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
BeatBox Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 Marlo Stanfield-I'm curious as to what the point was in making another thread when u already made the same exact one, just like 10 threads down from this. Did u try PMing either of the 2 members I listed in your other thread??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.