Optima Battery Question..ugly Box Pic Aded..

I thought I heard they made an HC2600 or something, but I may be wrong. The HC2400 is WAYYYY powerful & if you get a 1400 up front & maybe 1 or 2 800's in the back, I'd bet your voltage problems would be history.

eh for now.

Hondas are a bitch at times, you should be rocking 200amp alt big three and all 1/0 IMO on any honda. while your alts 160amps im pretty sure its not charging at that at idle speeds.

my accord had the same problems til i did everything

kinetik 2400 in back

Yellow top in front

200amp alt with 140amp idle

1/0 wireing and big three

System was

XX Colossus

XX Jupiter

06 XXX 12

it dimmed like a bitch through all my upgrades until i had all of them together.

Well I have 1/0 wiring, front to rear, Big three in 1/0, The 160 amp alt 80-90 amps at idle..Your alternator was a big alternator..At Idle it is almost doing what mine does full bore..The Yellow top I wanted to buy they don't make anymore...The 51R series..Discountinued..I just hate having to wait for shipping and all that crap..That is the only way I can buy though because of where I live...It sucks when you want something right now..And you can't get it...I guess I am being a Cheap Azz little Biooootch....Can't be cheap and be loud though...

i went with the walmart batteries cause of the same reason. dont wanna wait for shipping :) . well i have the biggest batteries they make, 2 of them, and have never had a problem with dimming. idc what people say, but until they die, ill keep them. hell, bring it back and get another for about $20. ;)

also, did you upgrade the battery to fuse box wire? sometimes that causes dimming.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i went with the walmart batteries cause of the same reason. dont wanna wait for shipping :) . well i have the biggest batteries they make, 2 of them, and have never had a problem with dimming. idc what people say, but until they die, ill keep them. hell, bring it back and get another for about $20. ;)

also, did you upgrade the battery to fuse box wire? sometimes that causes dimming.

see theres a diff though between cars none are the same

my gf explorer had a stock alt and just yellow top in front with 1/0 to the amps no big three no rear battery, stock explorer alt is 90amp max output

i ran an

RF T4000.1

Helix espirit

2 headrest monitors

no dimming at all until a few months of beating on it when the alt started fucking up

Well Chevy Boy you gotta point..I didn't upgrade that..Battery to the Fuse box..The reason being is that I am a lazy azz..That is what I was supposed to finish doing the night I did the big three..Thanks...Well I been doing some looking..Being I only have a Walmart in my damn town..I think I have a solution..They make a battery..The Everstart Marine Maxx 29..Big ass battery..I know running them on an alternator is not recommended..But I figure if I wash my car, listen to the radio for a little while..As little as I drive my car I will be good for at least 2 or 3 years..They have High AH ratings and the Reserve time is high as well so..For 60 bucks or so at Walmart, and the Battery boxes vented to the outside air..Hell why should that not work??? Problem is I just went to Wal Mart and Guess what..................................................THEY DON"T HAVE ANY IN STOCK>>Good thing I am driving to Baton Rouge, La in the Am...

Nah Chevy you don't have to do that...I am just frustrated..Livin in a small town, nothing here except old people and old houses and old everything..My town is at least 30 years behind every other town in the free world...Also I don't have the money to spend 100 bucks on one battery...You know...I think a couple Good marine deep cycle's would take care of my problem...If I was rich, I wouldn't have this to worry about...Cause I would have a big vehicle for KID delivery and another for a Wall with freakin 15 15's in it...Ha Ha..