5% all around 05' Tahoe

TahoeDD

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn nice tint shit i knwo id get pulled over for that quick lol

any bump in your truck?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Looks very nice. You got a system in that hoe?

Edit: Beanz beat me.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

yee buddy!

thats a better price than what I got mine for

unfortunately I got a ticket and have to take my front 2 windows off before march 2nd

..but its going right back on :ph34r:

Ya I had a ticket for the front since that pic and I re-did it with myself with cheap autozone 2.5% which actually held for about 4 months fine then i got another ticket so had to peel and haven't re tinted since, it was so dark that if it faded you couldn't tell haha. I do have a system nothing compared to some of you guys' setups. 2, DD 1512's on a DDm80 amp (800w RMS) in a big ass ported box where the 3rd row seat used to go.

system2.jpg

nice install, wish you lived in sac so you can hook me up with some window tinting lol, i paid 100 for 2 windows and visor strip

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

man dude with all that space id get me some 18s brother.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

YEP! nothing better than bein incognito :ph34r:

must suck for all u guys that get F'd with by 5.0. I've had tint for Y-E-A-R-S, and never had probs!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Archived