Sonic Electronix

SPL = sound pressure level or decibles or dbs :lol: SQ = sound quality

there are a bunch of varieties for what would sound good...just depends on your car and how your setup is

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

makes sense

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

SPL = sound pressure level or decibles or dbs :lol: SQ = sound quality

there are a bunch of varieties for what would sound good...just depends on your car and how your setup is

it as so depends on what kind of sound quality you like... some people like really loud lows, some people like screaming highs, some people like there system to sound like a live concert (sq) it al depends on what you like, then you start to build from there.

So wat would be best if I wanted a system that was loud as hell but also clear so u can hear tha music? I actually got a lot of questions.

What are highs and lows too?

BTW thanxx for the answers.

you're gonna need to raise your front stage and feed them a nice amount of power to keep up with your sub stage.

i suggest you redo your front stage first. make them nice, loud, and clear.

then i would do the sub stage. maybe a few TC drivers and tune them to the low 30s or high 20s if you like the lows. they're solid drivers.

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

subs = really loud

highs = not as loud

to make your music sound good all around he is saying that you will need to work on getting your Highs (vocals) loud, which means putting lots of power on the highs, and get the placement of the highs in the right area to make them sound well. As far as the lows, you can choose a solid well built woofer and get a custom box built and tune the box low, so that the sub will play lower= full sound in a car= loud highs and solid lows.

ok...now when we all say "tune" we mean frequencies....all ported boxes (ones that have holes in them) are tuned to a certain number (measured in hertz) ... the higher the number, the more spl....the lower the number, the better sq. I just thought id mention that peace out

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D