So I need to change the spark plugs on this 2003 Escalade. Ive had it for 4-5 years and never have changed them ha. Where is a good place to buy some good spark plugs and wires. (idk if this matters but it is supercharged) well I also need to change the air filter. its not the normal one I need one that has a 5" opening and at the most 6-7 inches long.

So I need to change the spark plugs on this 2003 Escalade. Ive had it for 4-5 years and never have changed them ha. Where is a good place to buy some good spark plugs and wires. (idk if this matters but it is supercharged) well I also need to change the air filter. its not the normal one I need one that has a 5" opening and at the most 6-7 inches long.

any help????

cant you get all of that stuff from the cadi dealership? idk. probably will cost a lot though.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yeah if autozone cant get them, then it looks like you might have to go with the dealership, or you can buy everything online. Go to like NGK or for your spark plugs, and K&Ns website for the filter. The sparkplug install is guna be a little b****

for real?? it looks really really easy. oh and thanks for the spark plug website

Edited by 3ddi31002