Are they any good

You get what you pay for

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

I've heard it varies place to place on the workers. But if you want something that'll stay you should do all the prep work yourself. They just paint over the factory paint without sanding or anything and if any rocks or road debris hits your car the old paint will show, especially on the front bumper and the paneling behind both wheels. I had them put a cheap paint job on my old dd a few years ago and you could see the factory paint where described.

I agree on doing the prep yourself.....a paint job is all about the prep.

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

I got a Macco paint job on my integra, it was the lowest quality package with just one coat of dupont paint (no clear coat) it came out nicely. Someone had run a red light and t-boned my car so the whole side was ruined and I also wanted a different color, it was a cheap alternative to mixing a matching silver for 13yr old car.... there is far better places to get a paint job it all comes down to how long you want to keep the car, quality you demand, and price. Basically for an older car Macco is the best, works & is cheap lol, for a nice car you will keep and be proud of definitely not.

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

IMO, Macco paint jobs are only good if youre guna sell the car/truck after you get it. If you plan on keeping the vehicle for a while I'd suggest just saving and getting a good paint job. Good as in, Good prep work, Door jams, Lots of clear. I've had both macco jobs and a custom job done by a well respected shop. And you definitely get wat you pay for

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

lets put it this way:

a good, normal paint job will run $500-$900 in materials alone.

what are you getting out of that $300 paint job..?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

macco isn't that bad, i think when they do the prep would its total s***. If you do all the prep work yourself and tape everything off you should just find a local shop to paint it. My friend did all the prep and got a show quality paint job on his integra for under a $1000 from a local shop, best looking paint job ever nighthawk black pearl

Owwwwwwwwww

Archived